[Deprecated] Xiaomi / Aqara ZigBee device drivers (possibly may no longer be maintained)

Yup that was it LOL

2 Likes

@veeceeoh I got some MCCGQ14LM contact sensors. What can I do to provide information for implementation of these decives? :slight_smile:

@veeceeoh has been inactive in this community since Feb 2020. Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t respond. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. He followed/went with Marcus?
Any other smart brain out there, who can and is willing to help me with this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As far as I know, no. @veeceeoh left the community long before the folks from Oh-La Labs. In fact, Markus initially wrote his drivers because Keith was no longer maintaining his.

2 Likes

@kaktus317
Have a look at these.
They are available for installation and updating via HPM.

3 Likes

Thank you, I actually have not played around with HPM. That I would like to do anyway. But: The MCCGQ14LM is not listed there either. Hence, I do not believe it would work, but I will write in that thread then :slight_smile:

@aaiyar Oh, it becomes very obvious that I am not here on a regular basis... I am sorry :confused:

2 Likes

I just purchased a Aqara Zigbee temperature and humidity sensor to test with my Hubitat C7. Is these device drivers still being maintained for Hubitat? What are the preferred temperature and pressure zigbee devices for Hubitat now?

The drivers are available in Hubitat package manager. I would recommend sonoff over those though

Which sonoff device are you referring to?

The temp/humidity sensor

Link please?

https://www.amazon.com/Temperature-Humidity-Checking-Thermometer-Hygrometer/dp/B08BCJNDYQ/ref=sr_1_2?crid=7XQ268HIJ0XH&keywords=sonoff+temperature+sensor&qid=1670251886&sprefix=sonoff%2Caps%2C84&sr=8-2

Does this driver for the WS-USC04 double switch?

Is this driver right for this temp/humidity/air pressure sensor?

What's the model number? This driver will work for WSDCGQ11LM and RTCGQ01LM

Yes it's a WSDCGQ11LM.

can you add these to the package installer please? :slight_smile:
veeceeoh

He hasn't posted in about three years. I doubt it will be added or maintained at this point. Depending upon the device, there is at least one other developer doing drivers for Xiaomi/Aqara.

Here is one, there might be others if you search your device model.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.