Wi-Fi plugs with energy monitoring

Looking at Sengled's AUS site they only seem to do smart lighting and a camera.

On me.... I don't always notice what country someone is from before I open up my big mouth and look like an idiot... Sorry about that...

No worries, would be nice if we didn't need to worry. I guess that's the nature of capitalism, size matters....

That's what my wife says...with a look of disappointment in her eyes..

/illshowmyselftothedoornow

2 Likes

Likewise on the S31. They are probably the easiest devices to flash, no soldering required and you can get them for about $10 in the US. Multiple good drivers for them on Hubitat.

In my case since they have local control out of the box, no flashing required at all for how I'm using them.

What firmware is on them. I just flash Tasmota right away, have not looked at them closely.

3.5.0, but lan control has been in the firmware for quite a while. I don't know which version it started with though.

Tasmota or something else?

Native sonoff firmware that the device ships with.

I shall have to have a look at it out of curiosity. Always just went straight to flashing. Just got an RF bridge today so I'll check it out.

It is just a single 'lan control' option in settings - so not as flexible as tasmota or esphome. Aftwr turned on then you can control it locally via node-red, home assistant, etc, that know the command format.

Maybe there is an integration for hubitat too - not sure as there was not when I installed them a long time ago, so put them on home assistant.