Anyone have any progress on this issue? I can't figure it out.
I've tried reverting Hubitat's firmware to 220.127.116.11 and still had the same issue. I also tried reverting to 18.104.22.168 and still had the same issue. Never had this issue on those firmwares previously.
As a test, within the Google Home app I've also casted my phone's audio playing YouTube and used the 'broadcast' feature to my Google Home and Mini without it lowering the volume from 100. However, right after doing so I sent a speak command via Hubitat's device page on both my Home and Mini and they lowered to 45 volume. I'm stumped.
Again, the issue is only roughly between the night time hours of 8pm and 8am. Once I have the Google speakers speak via Hubitat and the volume lowers to 45, I'll correct it to 100 and it will stay 100 until its inactive for some time, maybe 30mins to an hour, before the 45 volume issue appears upon receiving another TTS command. I don't know if it has something to do with forgetting the "mediasource" or whatnot, but ive run out of ideas.....
Sorry for the word wall lol trying to give all my input into my attempts to solve this hahaha