Why Hubitat Elevation? The Amazing Support!

I flagged a problem a little while ago, and after some help from the community, I escalated to the support team. The service and assistance I've received has been outstanding. They have remained helpful, thoughful, knowledgeable and always curteous.

Yes, I know there isn't an instant support ticket number generated, from a donotreply@ filled with generic text about 'being a valued customer'. No, instead, Bobby and the team took a professional interest, and invested their time to work through the issue with me. The end solution is far better than I had hoped for - a great result.

In a world full of Karens, I'm very glad we get Bobby.

So this is a message of grateful appreciation to @bobbyD, @gopher.ny and the support team for their help.

Simon, Lord of the Bulbs.

18 Likes

Gee, thanks... :wink:

1 Like

No, I'm Spartacus!

1 Like

I could claim to be the rock of Christian Church.... My sister wanted to call me Simon Peter, but my parents thought that was taking the religious theme a little too far.... Plus I'm probably not the ROCK they are looking for... :wink:

2 Likes

Fantastic post. Cheers.

2 Likes

Simon has about 100 smart bulbs and his work was instrumental in compiling the list of firmware updates for IKEA products. He earned this title. Learn your place! :smiley:

2 Likes

... and he doesn't have hair like a Karen or Ken!

1 Like

Nicolas Cage Hair GIF

4 Likes

..... I'm too sexy for my lips, too sexy for my beard, too sexy for my HAIR..... just TOO sexy!
OUI!

3 Likes