Why do I have [jobs-pending:1] on my Schlage Connect

Why do I have [jobs-pending:1] on my Schlage Connect? I tried to refresh or restart, but nothing happens... sometimes it fails.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Kenneth

Need more details.

“Schlage connect” is a line of products that could refer to multiple smart locks made by Schlage. What’s the model # of your lock? Is it using a z-wave or zigbee module?

1 Like

I have had this Schlage lock for a few years... sometimes I get that message and sometimes it doesn't.

It's Schlage Connect Z-Wave Touchscreen Deadbolt - BE469NXRF V CAM 716

I hope this helps...

Kenneth

I believe many people have had issues with older z-wave Schlage locks like that one. What you’re seeing could be due to intermittent problems with communication between the lock and the hub.

Where do you see this? I've seen this in Lock Code Manager, which is an app and not a part of the device itself. In that case, it usually means you've added or removed a code but Lock Code Manager hasn't done so yet. In some cases, this is due to a problem with the device, like the lock not knowing all of its current codes on the Hubitat side, so a "Refresh" or "Get all lock codes" command on the lock (wait a few minutes for that to complete) may help. Deleting all codes and letting LCM handle everything is also what I do, though if you're careful not to overlap codes between manual and automated additions, that's probably not strictly necessary.

Hoping to revive this and see if there is a way to force the jobs. I have the same problem with adding users and/or changing access codes. The jobs go to pending. The only way around seems to be to try re-add/make change that cause error then suddenly seems to complete.

I have Yale Security YRD246NR619.

Is there anyway to force job completion?
I don't think I can add new users either. Don't seem to show up.
Features like rename are missing as well.
Is 1.0.2 the latest version of Lock Code Manager? Is there another option I should be using?

Update: Did some more reading and found this thread for Yale Assure locks:
Hubitat Forums - Yale Assure

User seems to add now but does not take effect on my Yale.

Tip for anyone in same boat. When you go to add new codes or change codes for your base user, you may need to go into the device itself and hit "refresh" to complete and clear queue'd jobs. I will keep playing with user to see if I can get it to work...