Which version to get, moving to Thailand

Hi, I'm planning on moving to Thailand next year and buying everything beforehand. Which version of HE do I need?

For ZWave, the C-7 and the C-8 both have 'universal' radios.. in other words they can be set to the specific region.

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 9.08.43 PM

Thailand is KR,

Zigbee is one frequency worldwide, there's nothing to set, although you do set a channel within the frequency band.

When you are buying ZWave devices, you must buy the model that uses the frequency for the region. Buying Thai ZWave devices in the US is going to be hard. But the Hub is easy. Just buy the C-8.

Thanks for the reply, what about the power. I think Thailand uses 220v or can HE plug into any usb hub?

The hub will work with any USB-A power supply (using a USB-A to USB-C cable, like the one included in the box) as long as you have a power supply that meets the specifications, 5V and 2A or greater. That's the only real difference between the regional variants, besides shipping.