Which Keypad?

I've been reading past threads and am looking to buy a keypad. I am having no luck finding a Centralite or Iris. What are my choices in a keypad that works with the driver developed by Mike M?

I'm curious about this too.

Any keypads that work 100% without caveats - things like beeps/delays/etc when arming and disarming work correctly and HSM integration (including delayed exist, etc)?

If you only have one, all of the supported ones are perfect. The caveats only come out when you start having two or more. And that's because of the way the keypads report back to HE.

That's what I gather. And since I don't ever have one of anything... :grinning:

LOL... Yeah, as long as you don't arm from the keypad itself, everything is fine. It's only when you arm away from a keypad things get weird.

1 Like

I found an Iris keypad on Craigslist. Seller has no idea what it is let alone which Gen (2 or 3). New in box. I'll see how it works out after I receive it. It will be the only one in the system so I hope that makes it easier. I'm using presence (fobs and geo-location/life 360) for most arming/disarming but need a keypad for those coming in to feed the cat.:smiley_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.