What’s the best move for 59x76 smart black out shades?

My wife wants to buy me some for Xmas. Where should I tell her to look?
Thank you

For blackout. I recommend zebra blinds. They also have a sale right now. The support tech is on ST forum and very active as well.

https://www.zebrablinds.com/smart-homes

41% off all motorized shades using coupon Expires Nov 30, 2019
Coupon: SmartThings

and

Also receive an additional 5% off any non motorized order on our sites. Just contact our team through the chat and link this post and they will generate a coupon for you. It will stack on all existing promotions except for the SmartThings discount on the z-wave shades.

More info: 2018 - Current: Custom Graber Virtual Cord Z-wave+ Shades & Bali Autoview Z-wave+ Shades

I have no idea if the Ikea shades are available or even supported yet but that may be worth a look.

+1 for zebrablinds.

The IKEA blinds only go up to 48" wide

So he should get smaller windows. :wink:

1 Like

$350 not bad

1 Like

Do you know a bit about these? I don’t feel like registering St forums, :joy:

+2 for ZebraBlinds

Yes. I was a long time member on ST and now have 6 zebra roller shades from Zebra blinds. No issue so far for a few years now. Buy the hardwired kit if possible. This way you won't have to worry about batteries.

You don't need to register to read the forum posts

For inside, where exactly did you measure? How much slack did u leave at the bottom? Also are those extra black out sills necessary

On the zebrablinds website they have pretty specific instructions for measuring.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like