What is this warning about?

Does anyone know how I can track down this warning?
Received Cloud request for App 1 that doesn't exist

1 Like

Doing a reverse lookup, the IP address points to Rogers Communications Canada Inc. Where does clicking on the "warn" take you?

2 Likes

Maybe I should have concealed that.
That's my IP address.

1 Like

Everyone hacking @jtmpush18 now :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@jtmpush18

That Easter ham looked delish, and I like your Netflix queue.

:rofl:

5 Likes

@jtmpush18 quickly clears his internet history :rofl:

1 Like

I don't think that you'll find any Easter Ham here... LOL...
And, as for Netflix.... well...

2 Likes

I also have to say that over time, I've become more and more disillusioned with ZWave.
A number of years ago when I first started my Home Automation journeys, I was absolutely convinced that ZWave was the way to go. After a significant research effort I was sure that the rest of the world would wake up, and agree "ZWAVE IS THE ANSWER".
Boy, have I been wrong!
It's not that Zwave is terrible, I just think that they are not going to win the race...
They may come a close second, but they are just not going to win...
I still have a lot of zwave stuff, and it's pretty good... but...
And there is a lot of crappy zigbee devices out there, too.

Does anyone want to buy some Ikea Tradfri control outlets?
How about some Xiaomi motion sensors, temp/humidity sensors, leak sensors, ....

I'll have to disagree with you there... I LOVE ZWAVE!!!

2 Likes

If you’re not bridging a Xiaomi gateway like I am, I can understand the disappointment in their devices. But selling the leak sensors does not make sense to me.

Those are still joined to my HE and have never dropped once, where all other Xiaomi devices, except for the Mijia motion sensors have dropped when directly joined to HE. In fact, I had a hose break off on our kitchen faucet day before yesterday and the little Xiaomi leak sensor did its job perfectly as usual.

I get not liking the other Xiaomi devices if you’re trying to make them be 100% stable when joined to HE. They are essentially a proprietary version of Zigbee, not so much unlike Control4 Zigbee is. But when you join a Xiaomi device to a Xiaomi gateway, you will then understand why they did things that way. They are without a doubt the most stable device across an entire product line I’ve experienced before.

It’s kind of expected that even when you have a proprietary system such as Insteon, that you’re maybe going to have a problem with at least one of their own devices. Xiaomi is astonishingly good at maintaining this consistency across two different lines, built by many different manufacturers. It’s kind of crazy how quickly they all pair and just never let go when the controller is either Aqara or Mijia.

2 Likes

Do tell... why?

3 Likes