What da hell is dat?

As long as the devices are just standard with no children there is a better way. Use the new app in settings "Swap app device".

You can join the new device and then give it a name, then use the app to switch them up, the what was the "true" joined device will now have the old hubs apps and the old hubs device will be orphaned and can be deleted.

It's very quick and easy.

2 Likes

I do have children on some of the devices. I did not edit anything on them.

Before I jump into migration, I decided to setup my UZB-7 stick to make double sure my C4 is clean and ready to go. Which begs the question, Can I use the Z stick for help in this migration process? At least using it to exclude/include devices easier? Or better yet copy/paste Zwave details from C4 to C7? Just asking.

I am still learning PC Controller, which I try to find something in the forum about it's use. Only refrences I found are about ghosts.

I did find 2 devices I have reside on nodes 2 and 5. I understand this is a no-no, but there they are and working. Should I switch these to a different node using PC Controller?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.