Webcore: help asked with "Start Level Change"

I would like to use -in Webcore- the "Start Level Change" for start fading a light up and fading down depending what button is held and "Stop Level Change" when either button is released. The latter works okay. However no matter what value/argument I give with "Start Level Change" it always only goes up. :unamused:

In the device app (CT bulb) the manual "Start Level Change" command works with the arguments of "up" and "down". I hope to use the Webcore "Start Level Change" in the same fashion.

Can anyone tell me what the Webcore "Start Level Change" function needs to fade down????

Cheers.

You should probably post a simple piston example of the task.

This works for me with either "up" or "down" as the parameter:

Ignore the errors; this is a CoCoHue bulb I don't actually have associated with a Bridge (or instance of the integration app at all). I was just using it because I know what my driver will log if it gets the correct command, which it did. :slight_smile:

What device are you trying to control, and what driver are you using for it?

That works, thanks.
I tried to enter up & down via the "start Level Change" argument but I never thought of simply entering "up" and "down" as a "value".

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.