webCoRE get requests to local IP not working

here is a simple test

So I posted an update if you want to HPM repair to get it, then let me know what happens on this.

I cannot send a private message as you seem to have disabled this.

1 Like

Hey @nh.schottfam Thank you so much for your work. I did the HPM repair of webCoRE, progress, I'm left with one issue. Local calls to the Pi are all working :+1:, but sending a local Get Request to the Samsung speakers directly from webCoRE is still not getting through. However from a browser or from Tasker it works. My current workaround is to trigger a Tasker task from webCoRE, however if possible I'd prefer to keep it all inside webCoRE. I appreciate this is an edge case, it's just peculiar a browser and Tasker can handle these local requests just fine, but webCoRE can't. Any guidence you can give would be appreciated.

|+29ms |║RunTime initialize > 28 LockT > 0ms > r9T > 21ms > pistonT > 20ms (first state access 4 m:7 3 25)|
|---|---|
|+34ms |║Runtime (12738 bytes) initialized in 21ms (v0.3.114.20220928_HE)|
|+35ms |║╔Execution stage started|
|+47ms |║║Error executing virtual command [].httpRequest: (5ms)|
|+64ms |║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)|
|+68ms |║║null|
|+70ms |║║Executed virtual command log (3ms)|
|+73ms |║╚Execution stage complete. (37ms)|
|+76ms |╚Event processed successfully (74ms)|

is there anything in the HE logs?

likely should move this to private messages.

Yes, I'll pm you..

webCoRE exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 on line 5695 java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 at

Enormous thanks to @nh.schottfam for finding and resolving my issue with my Samsung speaker url's, much appreciated. And as a new user of HE webCoRE can I say what a pleasure it is to use, it's clearly faster than ST webCoRE in operation and execution, and to the custodian/s of the code, you're doing a great job keeping faithful to the original, the small changes are all logical, and bring it forward, great job.

I’ll add my thanks too.
I’ve been very pleased with WC on HE. I had some pistons which were not too reliable on ST, and they work every time on HE. The local execution also transforms the feel of the whole system.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.