Weather tile help

Try

.title-secondary {display:none}

As I stated above, I am not a CSS expert and I rarely use it. Did you try to use what I previously said?

add this line:
.tile-title { visibility: hidden; }

You should type that in exactly (or cut and paste) for it to work. It looks like you put in:

.threedayfcstTile { visibility: hidden; }

instead? I would not expect that to work.

That should remove the title from all the tiles on that dashboard. There is a way to specify specific tiles only by using their tile ID, but you will have to search the forum for CSS guidance on how to alter the CSS command to be tile specific.

The only way to remove 'PoP' from the threedayfcstTile is to alter the code in the driver. Turning off optional precipitation elements will prevent those individual attributes from being updated in the driver, but the pre-formatted tiles do not rely upon those individual selections.

Hope that helps.

Yea! That worked perfectly!! I thought that ".tile-title" was a place marker for us to put in the tile's title. When I put in what you had, i.e., .tile-title { visibility: hidden; } and then clicked Save CSS it worked perfectly.

BTW, as a note to Hubitat, it is very hard to tell when the Save CSS button was pushed. I'd suggest it is gray until a change is made. Once a change is made make it a darker color, and then revert it back to gray once it is pushed and the code is saved.

1 Like

im' really struggling to get a forcast tile working. I have been successful with a normal weather tile, but not a forecast tile. Is there a step by step post somewhere?

Look here.