Washing machine - Aeotec 6 plug - bad rule?

It was just an alternative to getting an easier response from the washer and not have to mess with the power which can be tricky. Maybe this device will benefit someone else.

1 Like

Zwave being regional, eliminates that device for most of us in Aus / NZ. :slightly_frowning_face:
Some people run US frequency gear down here.

I assume you are referring to the device I mentioned. Sorry about that but it is so hard to determine sometimes where someone is from. Especially if they don't disclose it. I should have looked first to see and I see Steve shows his so that device wouldn't work. My bad.

1 Like

Hey no probs man. Basically we’re just jealous of the choices Of products you guys have available in the US.

1 Like

Here is mine and I'm using the same plug.

My washing machine will continue to tumble the laundry once an hour for up to 6 hours once the cycle is complete. The quick tumble once an hour is enough to give a repeat reminder that the laundry is finished in case it wasn't removed on the first notification. This works for me. Simple too.

2 Likes

my washer peaks when its turned on to like 40 power, then drops to 6 power. So I added a delay to false for 2mins as it also has a 2min power off. Then i only get the notification when its actually done. I have voltage and current but power seems to be the quickest to work.
Thanks for the example.

2 Likes