Want to Buy : Iris or Centralite Keypad

Should you have a working Iris V2, or a Centralite V2 / V3 keypad available, please send me a PM (private message) with a photo of the device, and your price including 2 day shipping to NJ zip 07059. For the Iris V2, include the keypad's firmware string. Keypad must include the wall mounting bracket.

Xfinity's manufactured by Centralite are OK. Not interested in Iris V1, or Iris V3, but may consider an UEI keypad.

Did you get it?

Have set bidding snipes for two keypads, but they look like they may going beyond my top number.

Out of curiosity, why not iris v3? I nabbed one off ebay and it looks great.

I have one Iris v2, not sure how to get the firmware string but it was working fine in HE, it's the one I used when you help me with SHM Delay and it worked great. I will give it to you, just pay the shipping, it's arround $10 for the 2 day shipping. It's in very good condition, just a little wall paint in the wall bracket, not in the keypad. No batteries included.

1 Like

I want to use a remnant of my SmartThings SHM Delay smartapp and DTH in HE. The DTH does not support the IRIS V3 and I don't want to code for it. Can't use the HE keypad DH for my purposes.

The Iris V2, Centralite V2/V3, and Xfinity all manufactured by Centralite, work with the DTH. The UEI works with a simple modification. The Iris V3 is by another manufacturer, and I don't have a clue about it's command structure.

However, Iris V3 is directly supported by HE.