Wall Mounted Tablet

There are a bunch out there you can find. Just google SM-T520 and root. Or search XDA Developers.

With Samsung tablets, I find the easiest way is with the Windows application Odin rather than the one click root options which you usually have to pay for. You just have to find the right .tar file to flash to your specific device.

You seem to have a handle on the dashboards. Thx for the detailed help. I am a new to HE and working on my dashboards and you have helped allot.
I have a question off subject??? I am setting up open door chimes with 3 different Siren & Chime Zigbee devices. When there is a open door the chime sounds are not in sync. They are a second or 2 off sync. I have tried making them a group and then as 3 separate devices but they are still out of sync. Is there a way to send a chime noise to multiple wired ceiling speakers to get them in sync?

I don't know of any way to send any sounds to wired speakers. So, whether they would be in-sync or not really isn't an issue. How would you connect these speakers to Hubitat?

Presumably, if you can hear that they are out of sync, you don't really need all 3, do you? You only need multiple chimes if you can't hear the other one. At that point, you won't know if they are out of sync or not.

I see your point but every situation is different. My house is a little long and narrow so if it is quiet in the house we can hear both speakers chime out of sync...but if the house has some noise and we are at the furthest points of the house we couldn't hear the chimes at all if we only had one speaker in a central location. Our master bedroom is an area that is hard to hear or could not even hear a chime at all there was only one in the center of the house... but if we are in the center of the house (which is where we mostly are) we hear both speakers chime out of sync. It's more of an annoyance than anything else and things like that over annoy me. In the previous post I said we have 3 units but one is in the garage and is not a problem. It's only the 2 in the house that are a problem.
Hope that makes sense....
You got me thinking.
I'm replacing a security system with a HE security system. There are 2 speakers with my existing system and the speakers are far apart. Maybe I'll put the master br speaker at the furthest point of my house to resolve this situation.

Not really....you didn't state how you plan on connecting a wired speaker system to Hubitat. Either deal with the out of sync tones or remove a speaker. There's nothing that can be done to get them in sync. Also, any system you install with wired speakers would have to have a single source. That is the only way you are going to get them in sync. So, you could install a whole home audio system for $10K....just to get the doorbell tones synced. Or you could deal with it.

How often are you using these speakers to generate tones? Is it that often that this is really that big of a problem? You could only make tones in a room if a light is on as well, instead of just always using both.

Every time a door is opened it chimes like our old system which happens allot. We like the chime at every door opening. You got me thinking so I just put the master br chime all the way in the back and I will set the volume low on it and set the volume high on the central unit. I don't think we can hear them overlap like that.
The top of our tv entertainment center always lights up like an airport runway upon motion near our front door and at night the z-wave switches and front porch lights turn on bright until motion ceases. The bears and racoons set the system off allot.

Thanks for the write up, lots of great ideas.
Love how the automation explanations are so straight forward, unfortunately my attempts at implementation have been anything but.

Do you think this setup would fair well with tab S1?

I have a fire hd 10 5th generation. Had it working a while (screen stay active ) but I can't get it to stop sleeping I think the tablet updated firmware. I have fully kiosk going and have tried a few tweaks online.

So it works but sleeps after 30 mins

What would you all recommend I do? Route it and install something fresh I would love to be able to install pure Android on it ?
I could buy a Galaxy tablet of some sort. Which would make it a bit easier to stop it from sleeping I'm assuming?

I really want the dashboard working so I'm happy to spend a bit of money to get a new device but I can also put the effort in to get this one going however I have failed a couple of times recently running the latest tutorials online on how to stop it from sleeping that don't seem to work unfortunately.