Virtual Keypad

Hi,
Complete newbie here. I've been looking at the virtual keypad by Michael Barone and thought that this would be very useful in my hubitat setup. However, I have got no idea how to integrate it into the hubitat hub. I have looked for detailed information on how a novice can install it, but I still come away scratching my head.
Is there a step by step guide that I've missed??

1 Like

In the post for it is a ton of info and help.

See [RELEASE] Virtual Keypad for instructions.

1 Like

I have a Nexia NX1000 that was overkill for my needs.

Nexia Z-Wave One Touch Control, NX1000, Entirely Customizable

https://a.co/d/dOFxmwJ

Supported by HE.

$30.00 shipped anywhere in the US.

2 Likes

Many thanks for the reference to the Virtual Keypad link. However, I have read it a few times and
can not figure out how to install it.

eh its now $87.....

How did you resolve this? I'm in the same position you were in. Thanks

I haven't... I have read through all the info, but I must be missing something... can't get any reaction from the virtual keypad.

Ok. You are one step ahead of me. This has been an exercise of running down rabbit holes trying to figure this whole thing out. I'm fearful that I'll have to redo part or all of it when new software releases and tabled firmware comes out. My old alarm was 23 years old and relied on firmware only. This new solution will never be as robust as that. Good luck!!

Perhaps start with post screenshots of the current state of your dashboard and any associated rules. Then we can go from there.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.