Vibration Sensor - Sensitivity Adjustment

@kkossev Thanks for the suggestion! I have done this before (amongst other things) but I tried it again now with two of them and it didn't work. I re-paired the device with it sitting right next to the hub.
I have 7 of them that don't work so if you want one to test I'm happy to send :slightly_smiling_face:

An alternative way to bring these sensors locally to Hubitat is via Tuya Matter Bridges, but again there is no guarantee. The vibration sensor that I have is exposed via the Tuya Matter GW, however it is unclear whether it will work for your devices or not.

1 Like

An update for anyone interested:
It seems the Moes branded ones ("fkxmyics") have about a 55% chance of working (10 out of the 18 I've bought worked), and other non-"Moes" ones ("xsjsnzhz") have about a 63% chance of working (5 out of 8).
The last batch I bought of non-"Moes" ones was from this seller and 4 out of 6 of them worked (67%), and they accept refunds for any reason, so they seem the best option. Buy a third more than you need and refund any that don't work!

1 Like