Upgraded and Now very Slow

Ya I'm hearing some people having the same issue as I but support said nothing changed in Z-Wave.

I also have a slowdown with my zwave devices.
Did you have a have a slowdown with zigbee devices?

no zigbee issues here.

I am going back now to see where it broke. I noticed this starting the last 2.1.4 release. Trying .123 from .130 now.

I've also disabled all user device handlers and apps.
I've also rebooted - no change.
I just notified support.

Refer them to this thread. I am back on 2.1.4.123 which was fine, will reply back tomorrow how it's going.

I can't go back that far, I have only 3 choices:

Go as far back as you can?

2.1.3.128 is working great for me after reverting back to it, the first version of 2.1.4 I tried was 129 then 130 I had very slow Z-Wave on both.

I am trying 2.1.3.128 now. I went back to .123 and it was not an improvement.

Yeah since the last couple of updates I have been seeing slow downsI also have a zooz ze18 motion sensor that’s always reporting as motion active, also my kwikset 910 isn’t responding reliably. Did a z wave repair same issues.

For any of you that find that a regular reboot works at speeding up your system, I recommend the following which allowed me via simple lighting automation, to reboot my hub every week at a certain day/time:

1 Like

Are you using z-wave poller?

I am, also have repeaters in the mesh.

Rolling back to 2.1.3 has made everything run great again. Reboots, older 2.1.4, etc did not return it to this level of speediness.

Still having issues on 2.1.4.128 Can't seem to get it back to what it was. Most of my devices are working correctly but the other are just so slow to report.

I would see in my log where a motion sensor was triggered. As soon as this was triggered the log said turning on x lights... however x lights did not come on until 30 seconds later.

Do you have a 2.1.3.x option to revert to? Have you tried that? 2.1.3.128 brought my Z-Wave performance back to normal, just curious if others are seeing that as well, it looks like 2.1.3 worked for mbaran as well.

I have z wave poller, but i've since turned it off.
I can't say if that was a cause or not.

I too have Z-Wave poller on a few lights but didn't try turning that off when my system was slow.

Has anyone tried to jump back to .130?

@basic261 did.

Shameless plug. :wink: (that was a joke - relax. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes