Update firmware on leviton decora zwave switches

I thought I saw a topic on how to plug the he zwave usb into a computer and flash the firmware. Now I can't seem to find it.

I have devices that the switch works but the status isn't reporting correctly in hubitat. Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

I followed this process

but there is also this file you can use from Leviton you will still have to use the process above and use the Hubitat stick

https://filetransfer.leviton.com/link/9LrvU6A5pfP01P9D0LDinj

Ya I found the thread but can't get the HE Zwave stick recognized by the Homeseer software correctly.

it was a pain to get the usb driver installed on Windows 10 but it does work.
Once installed make sure the USB stick is using the new driver in device settings

I think I finally got it working

I flashed them all and repaired unfortunely lights are still reported incorectly on hubitat. They show off when on and vice versa. I was afraid of this had the issue on wink where they just showed online after a couple of weeks. I guess this is better...but makes the dashboard useless

You need to un-pair them from HE and reset them back to factory defaults and then re-pair them or you will most likely have issues.

I wasn't aware that the Leviton switches needed Firmware updates. I have mostly the following:

Leviton DZ15S-1BZ Decora Smart Switch with Z-Wave Technology
Leviton DZS15-1LZ Decora Z-Wave Controls 15-Amp Scene Capable Switch
Leviton VRF01-1LZ Vizia RF + 1.5A Scene Capable Quiet Fan Speed Control
Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet

Is there a way to quickly update the firmware on all of them? Asking as a newbie with minimal technical skills.