Update 2.2.5.123 Stuck

I am a Wink defector... I have been slow to plug in my C7 hub as I bought it a month or so a go. When hooking up and updating, it was shipped with 2.2.3.148 and has been trying to update to 2.2.5.123. And has been working for 30 minutes. How long should this take???

Shouldn't take that long. What color LED do you have?

Blue

Try accessing the diagnostics tool at http://yourHubIp:8081

I can access. Should I do a hard reset or previous version?

I'd try a reboot first, sometimes the hub gets stuck and just needs that final kick.

From another post:

Will give that a try. Rebooting did not work. When through the reboot, red light, no light and blue. From there stuck on rebooting. Next reverting to previous version...

Pinging @gopher.ny...

1 Like

I'm having the same issue. Reverted to previous version for now

Had to go back to 2.2.3.148 and then update from the settings page. Took about 5 minutes. It took that time. in Diag showed 2.2.5.123 and then a couple minutes later I got green led. Thanks for the help

2 Likes

is there a way to check what the latest diagnostic version without actually going into it and downloading?

I was trying to update my C-7 as well and I am getting stuck the same way. Going from 2.2.4.158 to 2.2.5.123. Failed twice. Had to revert. Finally worked on third attempt. Not an ideal user experience for a new user (Wink refugee).

From what I've read 2.2.5.123 contains some some changes make that updates going forward smoother. Only time will tell how successful they are, but at least they are trying to make it a better experience.