Upated to 2.3.4.148 and Webcore Dashboard quit working

Updated to 2.3.4.148 and Webcore Dashboard quit working. I can still access Dashbord from mobile app. When I click on dashboard inside webcore nothing happens. I can acces the dashboard from https://dashboard.webcore.co/ . from the Security tab i restet clear all browser security tokens and that did not help. I also reset access tokens and did not fix my problem either. Is this a bug? or is anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

Did you follow these steps:

Yes. Cleared cash in browser and tried the above. Just rolled back to 2.3.4.142 and dashboard is now working. I'm thanking that the link that you click for the dashboard is wrong or pointing to something else. Every thing else in webcore is working fine. If i remeber right I could click on one of my pistons under hubitat webcore heading and the link for the dashboard said dashboard not loaded go back to main and enable dashboard.

Can confirm exact same symptoms here after updating to .148 a couple of hours ago. Followed every single step in both halves of the WC Doc Digest thread, in order, and no joy.

That is, HE > Apps > WebCoRE > Dashboard unresponsive, while actually opening dashboard.webcore.co in separate browser window (which initially announced "Problem loading dashboard"), logging out and re-registering browser succeeded.

But coming back to HE built-in app environment, no joy opening Dashboard.

Thinking here's your problem, lady:

Here is the error inside one of my pistons under Hubitat > Apps > WebCoRE >
Sorry your webCoRE dashboard does not seem to be enabled; please go to the parent app and enable the dashboard if needed.

1 Like

I don't think that code is in webCoRE

@gopher.ny , @bobbyD thoughts?

Sorry, I should have specified that I was in Chrome browser doing an Inspect (F12) on the "Dashboard" button, which seems to have a malformed paging command string, which I underlined.

understood, I think the platform generates that.

2 Likes

Experiencing exact issues as SAMGANN to the letter, including clearing browser cache and dashboard works again after rolling back to 2.3.4.139.

Editing piston in 2.3.4.139

Editing piston in 2.3.4.148

When attempting to open dashboard from webCoRE app, the Hubitat ellipse spins for a second, but dashboard doesn't launch. I can access the dashboard using the URL listed in Sam's original post from either version.

1 Like

Found the issue, fixed.

Will notify for builtin to be updated.

The workaround is go to dashboard.webcore.co (or staging.webcore.co), and enter a register browser code.

4 Likes

fixed with update 2.3.4.149.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.