Unifi Protect integration (tomw) - child processes created but no events or logs - says connected

I have a Dream Machine SE and I used Tomw unifi protect
( GitHub - tomwpublic/hubitat_unifiProtect )
I was able to login to the SE and create the child devices (all showed up fine) but they don't have any new events or logs past creation, or see any button pushes for interaction.

I was hoping to setup some rules with my G4 Doorbell Pro, but so far the only thing I can get it to work with is Homebridge. So now trying to get Node Red to interact with it.

Is there anything I can check to see why it's not integrating with HE?

How did you install? It's easiest to use Hubitat Package Manager. At minimum, make sure that unifiProtectController, unifiProtectCamera, and unifiProtectDoorbell drivers have been installed.
Add unifiProtectLight if you need it.

It might be a firewall issue. Are you blocking inter-VLAN traffic? Is your HE hub on the same VLAN as your UDM SE? If it isn't, you need a rule to allow the HE Hub to see the SE.

Hi thanks yes I did use the Hubitat package manager. Also, on this network, there are no VLans

Please post in my main thread to avoid fragmenting the discussion on my integration: Ubiquiti Unifi Protect cameras - #37 by tomw