Unifi protect camera error after update

I updated my hub to 2.3.4.133 and I am getting exception.Limit.exceeded in my logs when the camera detects motion. Anyone else running into this?

Is that my Unifi Protect driver or @tomw's? It is better to post such questions in the driver thread itself in case the developer does not spot it.

If it is mine... It can depend on the device but the WebSocket stuff can drive a LOT of events so you may need to up the warning limits for that device. Although I would also be interested in what events are showing in the device's event log to be making so many to see if there is a way to try to clean out some.

It looks like mine. Please post in this other thread: Ubiquiti Unifi Protect cameras - #37 by tomw

As a first pass, I'm not sure what "excessive hub load" even means. But an event or two every few minutes doesn't seem excessive to me. Is your hub running well, otherwise? Let's chat in the other thread (or PM, if you prefer).

I am not sure which one it is since I installed it a while ago. There has been a lot of websocket activity too.

Hub seems to be running well otherwise.

Let's move the discussion over here: Ubiquiti Unifi Protect cameras - #251 by tomw

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.