Unexpected Error trying to edit HSM

Unexpected Error
An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.
Error: com.hubitat.app.DeviceWrapperList cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable

Done

I have been having problem with an Iris V2 Key Fob. I have a spare, but I need to edit the arming/disarming of the HSM to allow the new fob to replace the old one. When I try, I get the above error message. When I try to view the logs, there is nothing about it in current logs. I loaded the past logs and looked under the HSM entry and found the followins:

app:52021-07-04 23:03:01.190 errorjava.lang.ClassCastException: com.hubitat.app.DeviceWrapperList cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable on line 350 (autoArm)
app:52021-07-04 22:56:31.742 errorjava.lang.ClassCastException: com.hubitat.app.DeviceWrapperList cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable on line 350 (autoArm)
app:52021-07-04 22:52:27.917 errorjava.lang.ClassCastException: com.hubitat.app.DeviceWrapperList cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable on line 350 (autoArm)

Okay. I'm baffled. What is this and how do I fix it?

It’s a bug. Fix is coming. Workaround posted here:

https://community.hubitat.com/t/workaround-problem-with-hubitat-safety-monitor-cant-configure-arming-disarming-cancel-options/73524/12

1 Like

Thank you! I got it fixed now.