Unable to add more than one Z-Wave device

I am having trouble setting up multiple z-wave devices. I can add one device and it works well. Then I add a second device of the same type and the first device disappears from the list of devices. I see the DNI number is the same for both devices.

This behavior occurs on both Aeotec range extenders and Inovelli Red dimmer switches.

Here is the log after the second device is added

dev: 1 2021-10-14 02:20:42.730 pm warn installed...
sys:1 2021-10-14 02:20:28.749 pm Z-Wave Discovery Running
sys:1 2021-10-14 02:17:28.465 pm Error at point 184a6b Expired JWT

I have done multiple things to try to resolve this including excluding and factory resetting all z-wave devices, shutdown the hub, reboot the hub, Repair Z-wave, Reset z-Wave Radio, Soft reset, and finally a factory reset.

Hardware version c-7
Platform version 2.2.9.130

Not something I’ve seen before. Tagging @bcopeland.

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. We were able to identify an issue and our engineers are further investigating. In our research, rebooting the hub and closing the browser's windows cleared the problem. If this is not your experience, could you please post screenshots, and steps to reproduce the problem, so we can further investigate?

Thank you. Rebooting and closing the browser resolves the problem for me. I figured out that the UI is adding the first device twice and not adding the second device.

I am now rebooting as I add each devices. It is not a great experience, and I hope you are able to resolve the issue soon.

2 Likes