Types of devices for Alexa Skill

And here I should have checked your repository again as you already did include 2.1.0...... Doh....

I included the code instead of dependency because otherwise the "download repo as zip" won't work..
But it should already be at the latest version.
Feel free to send the PR if you have been able to fix it.

Thanks!

2 Likes

There was one more commit for alexa-cookie with a dependency update.

Going to send you a PR momentarily. "npm install" will then install the alexa-cookie by pulling it from github, even if you "download the repo as zip"

Should make it easier to stay up-2-date

2 Likes

@dan.t @gabriele

I've made the changes @dan.t suggested. I will manually refresh the cookie twice and let you know the outcome in a follow up. Previously, the first cookie refresh would still work; it would stop working after the second refresh.

@dan.t @gabriele

The first refresh worked. But not the second. I started with a fresh install of AlexaCookieJs and a fresh install of Apollon77's alexa-cookie.

Then sent the phrase "This is a test" to an Echo called "Cat Room". It was sent successfully after the initial install, and after the first refresh. But after the second refresh, it starts throwing an error. Even though the log says the cookie was downloaded and parsed successfully.

It looks like it is missing the CSRF value. by any chance do you have logging enabled on the AlexaNodeJS app and write that to a file?

I'm going to PM you the log file. I'm running node with --log_all, it's going to be big. Give me ~20 mins.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.