Tuya ZigBee3.0 New Mini Zigbee Radiator Actuator

I ordered one, just to play with

Mine was dispatched to UK today. Only got one to see what I think before going all in

think id read the zen zigbee driver works, fingers crossed

2 Likes

Mines just arrived!

Curious to know if it works!

I just ordered it here yesterday (EU shipping from CZ):

My HE arrives today, so I guess I will be spending some time on this forum. I hope my Aqara stuff, Mi EU Power Plugs and Ikea E27 bulbs will work OK. :slight_smile:

See this

1 Like

Cheers. I've got the device in Hubitat but not much else going on. I'll hook up your code and see if I can help out

updated code

1 Like

Did it end up working for people? Have been looking at getting a set for my new apartment.
Don't want to buy one if they don't work with the Hubitat.

Yea, they work fine, driver is operational, just not mastered the battery reporting

1 Like

Very good, I was looking for a TRV head like these, with reasonable price.

What about the battery life? How long it lasts?

Not sue haven't got reporting working, I had it since beginning of this thread and still going strong

1 Like

Sorry to resurrect this. has anyone got this going?
I've got MarkC's driver, but the devices is not updating the heating set point and not reporting a current temperature.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Sure it's my driver? I haven't got battery reporting to work. And it's working ok for me

Just removed and re-added. it comes up straight away with your driver by default, with the battery. But no current temp and no working set point.
The battery does change a lot, every few seconds if you play with the trv,

Have you set preference on the device, like time and away/off set point, have you changed mode to heat/manual. If in auto it won't accept commands as it will run on its own schedual

Hello @mark.cockcroft, it looks the same for me

The battery status seems to be changing randomly here as well.

I'am using version 2020-12-01 of your Zigbee Driver

The valves I'm using are bought directly from a vendor that sells Tuya branded products.

Have you set the device up on the device? Time, heating setpoints something in my mind says you need to set the temp for the aeroplane icon (it's off mode)

I turned it to Off and clicked Configure, but nothing changed.

Take a picture of the device

You have to set up the trv on the trv itself.
Go through all the settings in the manual at set the away/holiday temperature