Tuya ZigBee3.0 New Mini Zigbee Radiator Actuator

Down side is normally delivery is around 1-2 months

It’s so cheap I may buy one! Would be interested to know how anyone else gets on with it.

I will also follow this, because those seem good price for what they are.

I ordered one, just to play with

Mine was dispatched to UK today. Only got one to see what I think before going all in

think id read the zen zigbee driver works, fingers crossed

2 Likes

Mines just arrived!

Curious to know if it works!

I just ordered it here yesterday (EU shipping from CZ):

My HE arrives today, so I guess I will be spending some time on this forum. I hope my Aqara stuff, Mi EU Power Plugs and Ikea E27 bulbs will work OK. :slight_smile:

See this

1 Like

Cheers. I've got the device in Hubitat but not much else going on. I'll hook up your code and see if I can help out

updated code

1 Like

Did it end up working for people? Have been looking at getting a set for my new apartment.
Don't want to buy one if they don't work with the Hubitat.

Yea, they work fine, driver is operational, just not mastered the battery reporting

1 Like

Very good, I was looking for a TRV head like these, with reasonable price.

What about the battery life? How long it lasts?

Not sue haven't got reporting working, I had it since beginning of this thread and still going strong

1 Like

Sorry to resurrect this. has anyone got this going?
I've got MarkC's driver, but the devices is not updating the heating set point and not reporting a current temperature.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Sure it's my driver? I haven't got battery reporting to work. And it's working ok for me

Just removed and re-added. it comes up straight away with your driver by default, with the battery. But no current temp and no working set point.
The battery does change a lot, every few seconds if you play with the trv,

Have you set preference on the device, like time and away/off set point, have you changed mode to heat/manual. If in auto it won't accept commands as it will run on its own schedual

Hello @mark.cockcroft, it looks the same for me

The battery status seems to be changing randomly here as well.

I'am using version 2020-12-01 of your Zigbee Driver

The valves I'm using are bought directly from a vendor that sells Tuya branded products.