Endpoint F2 idAsInt: 242
Endpoint F2 initialized: true
Endpoint F2 manufacturer: unknown
Endpoint F2 model: unknown
Endpoint F2 outClusters: 0021
Endpoint F2 profileId: A1E0
Endpoint F2 stage: 4

thanks for your help

Did it work before on Hubitat? I ask because Tuya devices don't follow the zigbee specifications and often only work on the Tuya hub because of this. They are also made by a variety of manufacturers and you never know what you are getting as they seem to not be consistent. That said, you can try changing the driver to one of the other Zigbee rgbw drivers to see if it will work. After changing the driver and hitting save, make sure to hit the Configure button on the device page. Otherwise, @kkossev may have some knowledge as to whether there is a possibility of these working.

it is the first time i tried those bulb so no never works before . i m trying to find cheap items .
i have tried almost all known driver and none of them seems to work
thanks for your help

1 Like

Are you clicking configure after clicking save when you change the driver?

Sorry, I can't help here. My Tuya bulbs are all controlled by a Philips Hue bridge, together with all other brands of Zigbee bubs. The only exception is a Chinese clone of an older generation Philips Hue color bulb, that works excellently using Jonathan's driver.

Tuya devices are not officially supported in Hubitat, so it is normal that the HE hub will not automatically pick up a driver that will work out of the box.

Have you tried to manually assigned the Generic Zigbee Bulb or the Advanced RGBW ZIgbee bulb drivers?

The on/off and some color switching should work.

1 Like

Try searching the forum for "TS0505B". There are a lot of posts.

Wait.

Before trying any other drivers, make sure that this Zigbee device is paired and communicates to your HE hub at all.

Manually assign the HE inbuilt driver named "Device". Click on the "Get Info" button.
Do you see the device fingerprint obtained in the live logs?

1 Like

Hi kkossev
Nice to have you again with me
here is what i get

"Unhandled Event PLEASE REPORT TO DEV" seems to be coming from Markus's drivers..
Are you sure you are using the driver named 'Device' at the moment?

let me try again

just this looks bad

something is not right. It was device "569" before.
Did you rejoin the bulb? It should stay at 569 unless you or the bulb itself re-paired the device

1 Like

yes i did to be sure

Successfully obtaining the fingerprint is the first thing to check with a mains-powered Zigbee device.

Currently, there are some issues with some Zigbee devices on both C-8 and C-7 hubs, my advice would be to put the bulb aside and try again one week later, updating your hub to the latest platform version before trying again. Is it a C8 or older hub?

So I see @mike.maxwell added another version of this bulb to the "Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb", so with the info you posted above, Mike might be able to add it to the HE driver. I pasted it so Mike doesn't have to type..I hate typing too

Manufacturer: _TZ3210_r5afgmkl
Endpoint 01 application: 65
Endpoint 01 endpointId: 01
Endpoint 01 idAsInt: 1
Endpoint 01 inClusters: 0003,0004,0005,0006,1000,0008,0300,EF00,0000
Endpoint 01 initialized: true
Endpoint 01 manufacturer: _TZ3210_r5afgmkl
Endpoint 01 model: TS0505B
Endpoint 01 outClusters: 0019,000A
Endpoint 01 profileId: 0104
Endpoint 01 stage: 4
Endpoint F2 application: unknown
Endpoint F2 endpointId: F2
Endpoint F2 idAsInt: 242
Endpoint F2 initialized: true
Endpoint F2 manufacturer: unknown
Endpoint F2 model: unknown
Endpoint F2 outClusters: 0021
Endpoint F2 profileId: A1E0
Endpoint F2 stage: 4
2 Likes

it is a C7 hub did not move yet

Did you manage to make it pair to HE and work, @pfacelina ?

Still dont work . I have tried it this we

Delete it from the REMOVE DEVICE red button, and pair it again to your hub. Are you on the latest HE platform version?

Then make a screenshot of the device details Data section. Is the device model/manufacturer there ?

Not AT home AT the moment i will post a screenshot this evening