Turn off Siren when Disarm alarm

I might be missing something, but is there any way to automatically turn off my sirens when I disarm my alarm?

Happens automatically for me when I disarm HSM. However if your siren is wireless (Zwave, Zigbee, Wifi, etc) then I've had issues with those sirens not always shutting off. Especially Zwave/Zigbee as the mesh network is often flooded with messages from the disarm and sometimes the siren doesn't get the message to shut off.

This happened to me last night as well. I accidentally triggered HSM Away. After I entered my code on the keypad and disarmed the siren kept going. I had to go to the siren's device page and click the Off button before it would stop. Was kind of surprised it didn't work from HSM, but did work through the driver.

I think the issue is that when HSM is disarmed it causes a flurry of messages to go out across your Zwave and/or Zigbee networks causing some devices to miss messages.

Maybe we should ask the Hubitat Devs for an enhancement to HSM that causes it to re-send "on/off" commands to siren's if the hub doesn't receive an acknowledgement from the siren that it received the message?

-Jeremy

In fact: Not just siren's, but keypads and locks as well. I have the same problem with my locks: When I disarm HSM I have a trigger that unlocks my locks, but they only work about half the time. If I activate the lock manually from the driver it works 100% of the time but then it's not competing with so much network traffic.

You might want to look at network issues. I have my locks set to open when a smoke or CO alarm sounds, all the lights turn on, and my Ecobee shuts down the furnace. I’ve tested it many times and it performs flawlessly each time.

One lock is Z-Wave which is only one of two Z-Wave devices for me, and the other is actually an August lock that is being triggered by Google Assistant Relay. Lights are a combination of Hue, two directly connected Sengled, and Insteon activated by direct driver and HTTP GET to a node.js server. So very little is a straight forward activation, yet it all works.

In the meantime you can probably build a delayed rule. something like, triggered rule: if HSM changes to disarm and (Condition) alarm is in alert (wait x time) send alarm = off. assume same for the locks. I do not have any of these devices, but that works in my head.

I just found this same issue. Away mode to Day mode would disarm alarm however would not disable my zwave siren if alarm was triggered however Night mode to day mode if triggered will disable the siren. What is the difference between Away alarm and night alarm that won't disable the siren when alarm is disarmed?

As a patch I enabled rule machine to disable the siren after 5 seconds.

I have the same problem. I click disarm but the siren just keeps on blaring. I changed all kinds of configurations trying to get it to work properly and no luck. I checked with Konnected and we did some troubleshooting and determined the boards were working fine. I don't have a wireless siren either, it is wired to the board and I can manually turn the siren on and off. I have now made a button to do so next to the HSM arm/disarm button so I don't have to climb a ladder to unplug the system to turn the siren off. Anyone else come up with the solution yet?