Trigger based on Temperature failing

It's should be back now.

Andy

4 Likes

Ah great. Thanks Andy. I submitted the registration.

Approved :slight_smile:

Thanks Andy. FYI that the approval email came into my gmail inbox but the registration email went to spam. I found it and am logged in now. Much appreciated. :+1:

1 Like

I can see that I am going to want to try some of your apps out there. The first one I looked at(SuperTile) is already something I need.. Haha

If I have questions or comments on your apps, should I create topics here with a certain title? I don't see a forum on your website so creating issues wouldn't help the community at large, etc. Thanks

I don't normally comment on my apps/drivers in this forum.
If you have questions on any of my apps/drivers then the best thing is to open a support ticket on the site.
The reason I ask you to do this is so that we can track any issues etc.
Also, @Royski and I get an immediate email alert when a ticket is opened so we can look at it quickly.
I can't guarantee that I am on the forum at any specific time. (We are in the UK)
If you like/dislike something then you can make a comment on the app page (there is the ability to write a comment/rating for every app)

Andy

1 Like

Ok, will do. Support issues it is. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks
Another thing with documenting any issues or problems is that it help us to track repetitive questions
If we keep getting the same question about an app then we know something is missing from the documentation

1 Like