Treatlife WiFi Light Switch

I am working on how to integrate Treatlife's dimmer into Hubitat. Has anyone done this before? I think the design of these switches have great functionality, but can not figure out have to make the work with the hub.

Welcome to the community!

They are compatible with running Tasmota, for which I have written a driver. So yes, they work with Hubitat. Which model?

There is also this thread:

The DS01 model is what I have.

Then there should be no issues.

So I just load the driver into Github and follow that?

I'd suggest reading up on the driver by reading the first post and the last 100 or so in this thread to begin with:

I know it's a lot, but this really isn't something you should attempt without being well informed. There's also the official Tasmota docs:
https://tasmota.github.io/docs/#/

@RobertLask has the same device as you and may be able to help, he has had some issues that may be hardware related however.

You will probably need to use my unreleased Closed Beta driver, once you've read up on this more, please tell me and I can add you.

I am trying to hookup the DS02 wifi dimmable switches. I cant get the drivers to make the child drivers, or actually interact with the switches. The link for the DS02 has a 404 error. Is there anyone else that have figured out how to set them up with hubitat? Thanks!

You should use the driver found here: [RELEASE] Tasmota for HE - Auto-detecting Tasmota drivers + Tasmota firmware 7.x/8.x for HE (for use with Tuya, Sonoff and other ESP devices)

It can also be installed using the Hubitat Package Manager.

1 Like

Thank you. I followed the instructions. I loaded the driver and used the app to try to add the devices. I made my router provide a static IP for each device and added each switch. But I never get a child driver automatically created. I wasn't sure if it was because Im using the DS02 vs the DS01.

Can you control it from the Tasmota device web page? Not the HE device page. There are some instructions regarding that type here:

Figure out which commands really needs to run to get it to work and I can add them so that the driver runs them automatically in the future.

Ahh.. sorry.. I’m a newbie. I never flashed the firmware to my switch. I will need to figure that out and flash it. I was wondering why I couldn’t get a web page when I connect to the device IP!

No worries, there's lots of good guides on that, also some youtube videos.