Tradfri LED RGB bulb

@eliotstocker, new pull request made :wink: "Change Level" cap added to the driver.

Merged, package updated and set new version to v1.2.0
thanks for the continued work on this @holand.ivar !

Two questions

1. Has anybody tried this with the color GU10 bulb?
  1. Does this driver work with the bulb connected to HE or does it still need to be on a Hue hub?

I haven’t tried this one, but for the E27 one, the driver works with the bulb directly paired to HE. No Hue hub required.

1. I havn't tried that GU10 im afraid, all of the Ikea GU10s I have here are white spectrum and work with the default CT driver, however it works with a couple of other different Ikea colour bulbs I have, I'd say give it a shot and see what happens, it defo wont break anything!

2. this driver is specifically for connecting directly to the HE hub

If you haven't pulled the trigger yet on these bulbs, I can confirm they work just fine connected directly to the HE hub. They're a bit dim when used with the colours compared to the other Tradfri RGB bulbs. Nice and bright as warm white. They must be proper RGBW element with the white LED tuned to about 2700K as they are leaps and bounds brighter at around that colour temperature compared to any of the other whites. Brightest range is about 2200K-4500K.
I was using a different driver before and it seemed like it was somehow not triggering the W LED or something as the whites were all quite cool and dim, and if I set the colour to a warm white (unsaturated orange) it was also quite dim compared to when the bulb first fires up out of the box. When I switched over to this driver, all was well and I could get the same output level as a light that hadn't been paired yet as well as some "dumb" warm white gu10 LEDs I had in a neighboring fixture.
I do miss the drop down menu to select the default Ikea colour palette choices though. Oh well, I guess that's not really necessary considering nobody ever controls all their lights from the full web interface.

I've got one of these bulbs connected to HE now, and from HE, it's working just fine.

However: We also use the Amazon Echo Skill app to allow voice control, and through that interface, we can't control the colours at all - as far as Amazon (including the Amazon app on a phone) is concerned, the colour can't be controlled. Is this a feature of the way the colour space is different, or something else?