Tradfri dimmer

Thanks! I'll try them out.

Hi guys.

I recently picked up one of these to try to use as a remote for one of my bulbs.

I can connect the dimmer in hubitat, but i can't use it as a switch. The battery level is showing, but nothing when i tap the device. Any help in getting this to work would be appreciated.

Just to clarify, this thread is about the Round discontinued dimmer a.k.a. Puck Dimmer

It should work with this Driver.

Ranchitat - The last two devices you listed work with SmartThings and can be HubConnect'd to the Hubitat - if you have a SmartThings hub. I forgot that this part was needed and I had difficulties migrating my SmartThings hub to the new app. I couldn't get the new app to add the Ikea devices for some reason but I was able to reinstall the SmartThings Classic app to add the devices with no issues. I used WebCore on ST to use the 5-Button remote to switch between different controlled lights (with the left/right buttons) and then the Bright/Dim/Power buttons to work on the currently selected light. I haven't yet tried to migrate that process to Hubitat since I've just recently moved and my new house doesn't have the same light requirements that I had in the old one.