Tp-Link LB100 troubleshooting request for ideas

I have the referenced bulb in place and controlled by a few simple rules (turn on at specific time, etc.). The bulb has worked without any problems for well over a year. Recently with no identifiable change on my part to hub, rules, network, ip addresses, etc. , the bulb seems to be losing its network connection. When this occurs, I lose the ability to control in via rules, voice and even the native Kasa app. Power cycling the bulb resets everything for an indefinite varying (20-40 hr) timeframe.

I think my best plan is simply to replace it with a more cooperative device, but wondered if anyone had alternative suggestions. (For what little it is worth, I did update the firmware after having the problem for a week or two, but it had no impact on the problem).

First: Set a Static IP Address for the bulb if you have not already.

Second: Update the Firmware on the bulb (this will not break the Hubitat integration.

Check your Router. Any changes there??? Any sudden problems streaming programs, etc? Does the router show errors?

Contact Kasa Support. This is a Kasa Problem.

Dave

Did the first long ago
Did the second after I started having the problem.
Nothing in the logs for the router (though it is Google WiFi and they don't expose much to the owner of the router).

I guess Kasa support or swap in another bulb are about the only options.