Total loss of functionality

Hi Community- figured I'd stop in before pulling my hair out.
Was trying to enroll a new zwave outlet - with many failed attempts.
Finally - I updated and then moved my hub.

Now nothing responds. Devices are still listed but dashboard is not working.
I cannot control any devices themselves either through the device list,
The only activity I see in the last day is the garage doors (but they are not an actual device, the zooz relay I use for them has not reported).

Besides the obvious power cycle, which I've tried when moving the hub back to its original location - what are my next steps?

Thanks!

Are the nonresponsive devices zwave, zigbee, or both? If zwave, I'd suspect multiple failed attempts to enroll the outlet may have left zwave ghosts behind, and that could be causing a whole host of problems. Can you post a screen shot of your zwave details page?

1 Like

If no devices are working from the device details page as indicated, please send us an email to support@hubitat.com. We would like to make sure that you are not dealing with a hardware malfunction. Please be sure to send us your hub's MAC address (there is a sticker on the hub) along with the email address that you've used to register the hub.

2 Likes

Interestingly here, i cannot access my zwave details page.
It keeps timing out. Hopefully that offers some insight.

email sent.

Actually, it came up. Here is the screetshot. Not much going on.

Hi @bobbyD .
Following your instructions I reached out via email early last week as instructed. You had replied via hubitat support email that there may be a concern with the hardware and to send my order number and device MAC which I did. Have yet to hear a response (1 week) and I had sent two follow up emails - Friday/Yesterday with again no response.

I'd just like to confirm you received the information needed from me.

2 Likes

Just wanted to commend your patience. Hopefully @bobbyD will get back to you very soon.

3 Likes

Thank you for your patience. In crunch times like this weekend, we are responding to tickets in order they are received. By updating the ticket, the timestamp on our side shows that the ticket is newer than it really is, so it may get pushed back. We will get to your ticket sometime today, that's a promise. Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Suggest sort by creation date instead then...

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: .... :ok_hand:

1 Like

Quick update, I had a chance to look at your ticket. We have replied on Saturday urging you to update your hub as soon as possible, as the problem reported has been resolved. If you didn't do so already, please update to the latest version and let us know if you continue to have any problems.

If you didn't receive our email, please check your spam (or trash folder as you might have accidently deleted our email - this happens sometimes)

1 Like