Toggle light, but pick a color

So I set up my hue lights to a switch perfectly. It toggles on and off like I want. The thing is, I have and automation that flashes those lights red, then turns off.
Later, if I press the switch, it turn on, but red. Any solution? Thank you

On the automation that flashes the lights red then turns them off put a set color to Daylight or whatever color you normally want it before the off.

I was using home assistant for this specific automation because it’s a my q garage automation. Also I have ring automations also

The bulb will turn on with the last color, so to handle it correctly you need set it back wherever you are setting it red (home assistant).

Or be OK with it turning on red, and then setting it to the color you actually want in Hubitat after it turns on.

Thank you, I wish Hubitat had myq and ring, I’d hate home assistant

Not sure why you can't do what you need in home assistant, it is quite flexible.... If you can write basically any py scripting, you can do almost anything.

I just like Hubitat better, I just wish more open source developers were here. Comming from homebridge kinda spoiled me. Developers were always making apps.

I use h.a, but hate it really

In the automation that is turning the light "on" don't turn it on but instead pick the CT and Level you want to turn it on to. So, if you're turning on by motion or by a button controller, use the Set Color Temp and Level command rather than "on".