Already confirmed.

Yep the location is correct, and the time zone is US/Eastern
Same settings on both hubs

Looks like your not the only one.
@cjrad63 @pseudonym @bravenel

1 Like

Yes I see this issue as well....current time right now is 2:24 pm on 6/9/19

1 Like

I did a search before i posted... I was thinking how did I miss that post...then I saw it was posted after I posted LOL

4 posts were split to a new topic: Silly argument not in keeping with forum decorum

Maybe this is a c-5 hub thing. I'm not seeing this on my C-4.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Silly argument not in keeping with forum decorum

My concern is, I just moved a bunch of devices to My C-5 hub and have some time dependent rules. I hope the "bug" will cause any issues...but

I haven't noticed any as it seems to be just a bug on logging "when" the events occured, not in the time accuracy of the hub itself telling rules to fire.

That's what I was hoping for

So, it is just a display issue. Time of events in certain areas are not formatted for hub time even though the UI displays it as local time, instead on C5 hubs it is actually UTC.

This is a bug and will be fixed in a future update. Again, it's just a display to the UI issue and no sign of any issues on the hub. Everything is functioning correctly, just being displayed wrong.

8 Likes

Thanks. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yeah this causing app issues when comparing time diffs.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

1 Like

As per @patrick, this should only be an issue with the UI. If it's affecting your apps then it may be a bigger issue than he is aware of. Please post a code snippet so we can see how you are gathering your time data and comparing them.

We have identified the cause and are working on deploying a hotfix that will fix this issue.

3 Likes

This has been fixed in 2.1.1.116 now available.

2 Likes

@patrick The Bug still exists in 2.1.1.119

Simple test, create a new virtual switch, turn on switch, check event details for that switch, are they correct in local time?

Also, verify your timezone is set and hub time in settings, hub info match up.