Time stamp bug?

I just notice on my C-5 hub with FW 2.1.1.114 the time stamps on the Logs are correct with my local time, but, the time stamp in the device events is +4 hours. Not sure when this started.
I also have a C-3 hub on the same firmware and the time stamps match

1 Like

Just something to look at, is your local time/time zone on your hub correct?
I suspect it is because your logs are right but worth a check.

Yes, the time zone is correct...and the Hub details shows the correct time

OK. It was just a thought. Not sure what else to suggest.

It's cool, I also tried rebooting the hub also and the issue is still there

Is your location correct? What timezone do you have it set for?

Already confirmed.

Yep the location is correct, and the time zone is US/Eastern
Same settings on both hubs

Looks like your not the only one.
@cjrad63 @pseudonym @bravenel

1 Like

Yes I see this issue as well....current time right now is 2:24 pm on 6/9/19

1 Like

I did a search before i posted... I was thinking how did I miss that post...then I saw it was posted after I posted LOL

4 posts were split to a new topic: Silly argument not in keeping with forum decorum

Maybe this is a c-5 hub thing. I'm not seeing this on my C-4.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Silly argument not in keeping with forum decorum

My concern is, I just moved a bunch of devices to My C-5 hub and have some time dependent rules. I hope the "bug" will cause any issues...but

I haven't noticed any as it seems to be just a bug on logging "when" the events occured, not in the time accuracy of the hub itself telling rules to fire.

That's what I was hoping for

So, it is just a display issue. Time of events in certain areas are not formatted for hub time even though the UI displays it as local time, instead on C5 hubs it is actually UTC.

This is a bug and will be fixed in a future update. Again, it's just a display to the UI issue and no sign of any issues on the hub. Everything is functioning correctly, just being displayed wrong.

8 Likes

Thanks. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yeah this causing app issues when comparing time diffs.