please fix this
thks

did you install the hotfix?

1 Like

yes 2.1.5.120 is the one that i installed
i am now back on 2.1.4.130

here is the log:

back to 2.1.4.130 log

I'm pretty sure those tiles are super tile or my tile. I have the same. Other normal HE tiles still have the name on the bottom. Super tile does not. I prefer it this way.

1 Like

I am glad it works for you but this situation does not work for me. I am looking at my code now to see if i define a known capability will allow the tile name to be shown. For now, if I update to 2.1.5.120 here is what i'll be looking at

there is NO way for me to tell what is what any more. I use my MultiTile to do oh about most of the display coz it will fit nicely on my phone without a bunch of tile.

MultiTile is my own creation and I use my MultiTile on my own HSMplus app to create the switches (with no label on 2.1.5) , to display HSM statuses, and to replace HSM. I still need the HSM to do the keypad integration and to provide armed mode change but the monitor and control is done with my own HSMplus. I also usemy MultiTile with my DeviceList app to show devices in a "bubble" list with color indication. The current active sensor is always on the top of the list, hence "bubble" list. I like color because it gives firm notification on event. For temperature, I took the color scheme from smartthings to show it in color here.

For power, my PowerMeter app takes a reading at set interval and calculate kwh for the month. It can be use on one device or as a total for multiple devices. Yes, it is in color as well. No tile name...

My own driver for Dark.Sky net weather works ok with built in weather tile but the attributes from this driver (i.e. local sun-rise/set), tile names are missing on 2.1.5. so the external temp sensor attribute name will be a no show

The same thing for my awair, pollen, and AQI api drivers

So, my situation is quite different

I am seeing the same. It is for all attribute tiles. None of them display the device name anymore. The worst

Release 2.1.5.121

fixes the tilename issue.

Thks.

BTW, I really like the new dashboard.

Is MultiTile published some place, I just finished a driver for AwAir, and I would love to get a tile for a air sensor, like you have there.

Nice work btw, looks good!!