Tile attribute?

Glad the install script worked well for you. Yay!!!

On the Arduino, yes I added one to my ST setup using @ogiewon Dan's awesome library. It is easy and super powerful, and integrated Arduino's work just great with HousePanel . You will want to edit the tile to make it look cool with custom icons, etc.

To avoid a login all you need to do is leave the password field blank in the auth page. If you already entered one there is no easy way to revert back to no password, but you can change it to something easy like a single letter (there is no checking for stupid passwords). If you really want to fully remove a password you will have to edit your hmoptions.cfg file and manually clear the password field - or you can delete the whole file on your rPI and redo the auth step. My advice is to leave it and just log into every panel where you use HP. It saves the password in a cookie that lasts a long time so you only need to do that once. It isn't strong security, but it will prevent things like visitors to your home from stumbling upon your panel if you decide to give them your network login. I

I have used Dan's libraries and sketch to integrate my Arduino to my ST hub. It works well until the ST hiccups on the network and doesn't send commands to the Arduino. Not his issue tho. Happened a couple of times an dlost internet and my wife couldn't control the hot water heat in the house, Thankfully the outage didn't last more than an hour, especially in the winter!! That is why I am moving to HE, local control and all. I am amazed at what some of you guys can do.

Thanks

Ken,

Where is the Weather tile getting its url? Ann Arvor is close but no cigar so to speak

LOL

In the housepanel directory on your webserver should be a file named forecast.html or close to that. Need to modify the url here to get local weather. The url can be obtained at weatherwidget.io i believie.

Thanks I'll give it a try

Hmmm, Everytime I try to save the changes to that file I get a permissions error. I logged into ssh with su and used Winscp to make the changes.