Thirdreality Battery Level

I have several Thirdreality contact and motion sensors and they work well, but don't report the battery levels. Are there any drivers available for these?

The generic drivers "typically" pull all available attributes from a device. If you don't see battery level it may not be part of their firmware. My zemismart AM43 is like that. Some versions have it, mine doesn't.

Next update will bring better support for Third Reality devices. Check you this post for more details:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback and very good news! Yes, I would like to enroll and test the new Third Reality drivers. Can you please let me know where I can go to enroll and test the drivers?

I found the registration for the Beta program and have enrolled. I also entered my hub UID inside the brackets not sure if that's ok, or without the brackets let me know if I need to edit that field in the registration and what I need to do next to get the beta. Thanks!

2 Likes

@bobbyD is the first gen Third Reality switch included in the development? The switch works except when it just dies because of no battery alert :slight_smile: