Thermostat Scheduler to 2.0 Issue

I have upgraded to 2.3.5.123 on a C-8 hub and have not been able to change any Tstat settings from my Hubitat menu (Smartly feature in use).
I am using Honeywell T6 Pro Z-Wave Thermostats with the Advanced Honeywell T6 Pro Thermostat.

In the Tstat Scheduler set-up I cannot change / update all of the "Fan" or "Mode" settings. And for those I cannot update my logs give me the following errors.

"Mode" attempt
app:13782023-04-10 10:30:48.928 AMerrorgroovy.json.JsonException: Lexing failed on line: 1, column: 2, while reading 'a', no possible valid JSON value or punctuation could be recognized. on line 155 (method appButtonHandler)

"Fan" attempt
app:13782023-04-10 10:30:45.855 AMerrorgroovy.json.JsonException: Lexing failed on line: 1, column: 2, while reading 'o', no possible valid JSON value or punctuation could be recognized. on line 171 (method appButtonHandler)

Thanks. Erick

By menu, you mean dashboard? See this thread, exact same problem with solutions:

It was actually my post to original developer of a driver. He turned out to be gracious enough to fix the code and put it into a GITHUB. Now I am all good and happy. THis community is great. Is there any training videos of how to write drivers etc.? I would like to learn.

Thanks,

ALex Vaynberg

Not really, find something similar and use it as a learning platform. Thats how I got started.

I used the Virtual Thermostat, updated my settings in Devices, tested my Tstats in my dashboard, then changed the driver back.
All is well again.
Thanks to all for your assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.