The Smartest House Labor day sale

Labor Day sale on zooZ devices..

2 Likes

I was intrigued by the Zipato Z-Wave Micromodule Switch until I saw it has a 400 series Z-Wave chip which I assume means no chance of it being Zwave+.

C7 for $129! :slight_smile:
Zooz USB Zwave stick for $24!

With a free Zooz Double Plug :wink:

3 Likes

I bought the Dome for $64. Have been on the fence for a while at $99, but this pushed me over the edge.

But never a sale. :frowning_face:

1 Like

It's a bummer they are sold out of Zooz Zen21. I've got a couple already and really like them. I was planning on ordering several while they were on sale.

@agnes.zooz do you know if there is any chance more will become available?

Unfortunately that plug was been the bane of me w/my C7 hub when I tried to add it a few weeks back. I eventually had to return it after it just would never pair/work properly w/the C7 hub. I don't have one now to test, but hopefully they have made so many changes to the C7 FW that it would work now...that was early days on the C7.

They're about 7-10 days away from being restocked. Send an email to The Smartest House before the end of the sale and they'll honor the sale price for you once they're back in stock.

Oh yeah, I saw that, so sorry you had to go through all that... All is fixed now with the latest firmware release on the platform. If you're willing to give it another shot, you can send me a message with your original order number and we'll send a sample your way.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. I'll go ahead and drop them an email.

1 Like

Thank you, very gracious of you, and right in line w/my experiences w/your company.

1 Like

OR Hubitat for $110 with no Zooz plugs.

Was a bit confused by this at first as I initially thought I would get both discounted hub and the plugs... It is a tad misleading but in general THS has always been excellent.

1 Like

Excellent customer service for sure.

I love their products, as well. My "CHECKOUT" finger is itching to bring those items in my cart home, but not yet. I still have to contact support for help with an install of a Zen22 and ZAC99 in 3way, that I purchased on their last sale.

1 Like

Totally agree! Support has always been helpful and the devices are top notch!

1 Like

What are the differences between the Zen21 and Zen26 besides the 3 way setup? I know the Zen26 can't take as much current, but is there anything else? Do they look the same? I might could just get some Zen26s instead. None of the places I'd want a Zen21 are close to the 8A 150W limit of the Zen26.

Also, Zen22 vs Zen27. Most of my switches just need on/off, but I do have 2 that I want to be able to dim. One is currently in a 3-way setup, but the other is not. Both switches currently only control a single fixture, so current shouldn't be a concern. This comparison is a little more tricky. I don't really know the difference between TRIAC and MOSFET. The Zen22 seems to have a minimum load of 20W, which I think would be to high of a minimum for me.

https://www.support.getzooz.com/kb/article/151-zen22-ver-20-vs-zen27-whats-the-difference/

Here ya go.