Text notification not working anymore since I've added second user

Same thing happened to me. @bobbyD is already working on it, maybe he can check if it is the same issue.

Cool!

I now removed my wife’s iPhone and re-added mine in the hope I would get a new token.
No luck.

I just got a token!

I turned off WiFi, logged out and in on 4G.

Now checking if notification works again

Or Bobby did something.

Just tested, notifications are working again.
Will now add my wife’s phone.

Yes, working now on both phones!

1 Like

Thanks for the advise and good that it is working with you. For me it didn't work.

Just kept my :crossed_fingers: , glad it worked :smile:

But it didn’t work for @frits...

Maybe he can check if he got a token in the app?

Yeah I got a token. Also it says registered: true

Just happened again
No notifications, but I had a token.
After robooting the hub it worked again

Then I installed the hub update and my app turned blank. So i reinstalled the app. No token. Reinstalled with 4G and I got the token again. Notifications are working again.
Seems a bit flimsy.

And now I have a token but I don’t get any notifications. Same situation as @frits now.

I have removed my wife’s iPhone to see if things improve.

I know this is an oldish problem, but I'm just testing this and I'm having similar problem. I have an Android and an iPhone that I'm testing. The Android is working, the iPhone is not. On the Android I see registered: true. On the iPhone it is false.

I'm using different users for both. The one on the Android which is working is a guest user. The iPhone is an Admin.

I finally found a fix to get alerts to both iPhones. After hours trying all of the above and other ideas, I figured I probably hosed up the device and app code with all the changes, so I installed a backup from a week ago that had both iPhones as devices, but before I started messing with this issue. While installing the backup to the Hub I deleted the Hubitat app from both phones. Once the Hub was back online, I reinstalled the Hub apps on both phones, logged in, and now the alerts work on both phones.

2 Likes