Synology Surveillance Station 8.2.8 - AI function work with HE?

Hi
I am very new to HE and only got it for 2 weeks. Brilliant little device.

I just want to see if anyone has looked into the latest update from Synology on their Surveillance Station? I just want to know if there is a possibility to integrate their AI function (face/person/vehicle detection and get it to talk to HE?
I saw the excellent post from @ChrisUthe and @tjquinn about a year or so ago but not sure if there is any further development??

thanks

Maybe something like this? (it is TinyCam not Synology, but maybe it will guide you in the right direction or provide an alternative)...

excellent. would similar thing work with the Reolink app? Some of the their new cameras has person and vehicle detection built in.
thanks

I donโ€™t have a deep motion Synology box, so Iโ€™m planning on setting this up once my Coral accelerator arrives:

GitHub - blakeblackshear/frigate: NVR with realtime local object detection for IP cameras

It provides MQTT topics for person & object events.

Maybe. It depends if it can output to an endpoint on motion and object detection. If so then it's easy to modify the existing app I built for tinyCam. But it would probably be easier still to just add your cameras to tinyCam, assuming it supports them.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.