Switches Not Showing in Logs 2.2.4.141

I have a C7 with 2.2.4.141 and I noticed that my Zooz 21, 22, and 23 aren't showing any actions in the logs. I recently updated the firmware on some of them to 4.01 from 4.0 but the issue is also happening on ones that I haven't updated. Anyone else seeing this with switches? I can control them manually and digitally just fine.

What "actions" are you looking for in the logs? I'm guessing you might mean the "info" or "description text" logs, which usually convey when the device generates events as the result of a state change, like "Switch XYZ is on" or "Dimmer ABC level is 50%." In that case, make sure you have the "Enable descriptionText logging" option enabled on the device page. (You do not need to leave debug logging enabled, though if you're not sure whether the driver is really seeing reports from the device in the first place, it would show you that. Debug logging, unlike descriptionText logging, will also automatically disable itself after 30 minutes in stock and many community drivers.)

I don't have any of these specific devices but don't think I've noticed it with any others. The above is convention for stock driver so would probably be the first thing I'd check.

That is on and it has been working since I installed them, until today. Nothing On/Off/Button shows. My double tap to activate button 3 isn't working so I was checking the logs to see what button it shows and nothing is showing for switches. Seems z-wave switches and outlets are effected so far that I have seen.

Do the button events show in the logs still? And do the attributes (under "Current States" on the device page) still get updated as expected? This would help narrow down whether it's likely just a logging problem in the driver or something with reports from the device not being received or parsed correctly in the first place. (This is one time when it might actually be helpful to have debug logs turned on.)

The states show when changed, no button events, no on off, no events.

FIXED* I know I tried this but just did it again. I rebooted the hub and it started showing again. So ignore this, not sure why this reboot fixed it. Thanks for your help trying to figure it out.