Support with Multi End Point Z-Wave

I'm currently trying to set up some unused z-wave Qubino devices I got at a reasonable price. They are the original non Z-Wave plus versions.

Looking just at an ericm123 driver, as far as I can tell is for the Z-Wave Plus version, as it uses the notification/alarm class to get the information on the 2nd and 3rd binary sensor/switches but this doesn't support that class, so I need to effectively bind each endpoint to a child via endpoint 2 and endpoint 3.

I've no idea how to do this. Has anyone got any drivers that do this, or can put me in the right direction?

I have the Flush Dimmer and Flush 2 Relay. Both z-wave not z-wave plus.

@rebecca You should be able to just use the generic z-wave switch driver. For status though you will need to install z-wave poller.

I don’t have an issue controlling the primary function, but I want to read the x2 binary sensors (I2 and I3) on the dimmer module.

1 Like

Are you looking to modify/create a custom driver and are familiar with code?
I have experience working with multi-endpoint devices and might be able to help.

Does the device have multiple switches or what are these extra sensors you are trying to read?

1 Like

I just discovered I apparently have a need for a poller. Just installed a couple of Enerwave relays modules (1 singal and 1 dual). Switches work great from Hubitat, but the status doesn't change when toggling the physical device. Messing up my rule logic! Using the Generic Z-wave switch drivers.

Do you have a poller you could recommend?

There is a built-in app called "Z-Wave Poller".

Thanks, certainly didn't know that was there. The single relay device is available to select but the dual relay devices are not appearing in the list. But even for the single relay device, it doesn't appear to be doing anything. I have enabled polling but it hasn't changed the issue.

Please start a new post/thread polling your polling issue. @rebecca had started this thread with a specific driver coding question, and it is best for this thread to remain focused on that.

4 Likes

Understood. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Hey. I think I'm looking to modify a custom driver. The driver currently creates x2 child devices for endpoint 2 and endpoint 3, but it uses a merthod to change their status that is incompatible. They are only sensors, so you only have to update the child status', but it's about getting the status to trigger the update.

I am familiar with code and have done some things with groovy before.

The sensors are totally binary, so closed or not closed.

endpoint 3 is exactly the same as enpoint 2.

I wonder if the custom fibaro dimmer 2 from HPM would help with this one?

What do the inputs do on your device? EDIT (from above seems like basic contact inputs? Possible the device can still see them as button events aswell and then children could be contacts or buttons or motion EX)

I wanted to try and modify that driver to do the same as currently it does everything in the parent but this can cause some issues in HE with imports and stuff. @jtp10181 maybe could kill too birds if you could point in the right direction. I wanted it to create a dimmer child with power reports and then a two button children one with 2 buttons both push hold and double tap for input 1 and 2. Then a 2nd button with just push for input 2 triple tap (as tripple tap is not supported in HE).

I would think that would be a second step, as it's one thing to update a value in a child device for a sensor from the primary device, but an added step to update the primary device from the child? If I can find a way to read the other endpoints from the primary, I'll be onto a good thing!

My idea was to have nothing in the primary device other than configuration parameters. I think to match with how HE does things everything should stay in the child devices for multiple end point stuff. Otherwise the parent becomes some random device that doesn't fit correctly anywhere. IE like you you would have the parent which set the type of child device and energy monitoring settings ex.

Then you would have a child dimmer with the energy monitoring.

Then other child's for the inputs which is down as a button or a contact ex each that just has that part to do. Then when you add it to a app it picks up the correct child for the correct job.

HE did a fibaro UBS driver that did something similar and in the parent you said what child devices you wanted for each end point and it created them. This was a contact, a button or motion for the two inputs, then other children for each temperature sensors connected to that special input.

The issue was as it was z-wave it then didn't work correctly on the C-7. I modified the driver to get it working again but as it's mostly their work I can't do much with it.

If I can make it work that way, I'm open to it... However it would mean having specific child drivers for the device rather than generic child drivers which is usually implemented.

Have a little look at the ericm123 drivers for qubino dimmer (z-wave plus version)

Line 163, it's being done via notificatgion reports, but the z-wave version doesn't have notification reports, so would have to read the endpoints differently.

Ok so it looks like the extra sensors are just contact sensors effectively, that can be hooked up to various devices. This driver allows you to change the childs depending on what you have connected. It looks like the device the driver is made for, as you said, uses the NotificationReport to send the updates for the sensors contacts. It is not using multichannel, it is using notificationType 2 and 5 for the two sensor inputs. So do you think if we convert that to use the multichannel SensorBinaryReport the rest of the driver would work for the most part? Does not look like it would be very hard to do. If you think that will work I could take a stab at it to get you going and you could fine tune it from there possibly.

After much searching I think I found the source for this driver you speak of. Hubitat/drivers/fibaro-fgd-212/fibaro-fgd-212-dth.groovy at master · cjcharles0/Hubitat · GitHub

It looks similar to the Qubino driver OP posted (same original author as well). As you said though this Fibaro driver does not use child devices. It also appears to use yet another different class for the alerts about the sensors, SceneActivationSet. It could be converted to use child devices, would be a bit of work and a separate project from what OP is asking for I think.

2 Likes

There is a few bits to cut out of the driver that is redundant, but overall the main part of it work in terms of changing the dimmer and on/off. I'll have a look at what the random coding is in regards to setting the dimmer to 254, and may alter how some of the parameters work, but generally i think it is a good starting point.

Happy for you to have a stab at it. The same principle would be good if possible, so identify that there is a change in sensor binary or the basic report (as both should give open-closed on-off principly), and attribute it to the right child device to send the alert for whichever device type, which is already set up.

here is the original code I ported from ST for the UBS which might help for the inputs

/*
  *  Device Type Definition File
  *  Device Type:		Fibaro UBS - Dual Contact and Temperature Sensor
  *  File Name:			Fibaro UBS - Dual Contact and Temperature Sensor.groovy
  *	Initial Release:	2017-11-07
  *	Author:				Chris Charles modified by Borristhecat for hubitat and bit more mods by Dean Turner
  *	5/4/2019  rebuilt all logging from Hubitat repo, altered temperature creation and fixed typo bugs by Borristhecat
  *	7/4/2019 dzerovibe fixed V3 Zwave command parameters Thanks
  * 7/4/2019 cleared up some logging and added default state to install method. Borristhecat
  * 28/11/2019 added new parse for next firmware . Borristhecat
  * 24/01/2020 happygreen frog: Bodged to use scene reporting as workaround for Silicon Labs decision to deprecate broken Fibaro firmware (who certifies this shite!!!)
  *  Copyright 2017 Chris Charles, based on original code by carlos.ir33, modified
  *  by Stuart Buchanan and Paul Crookes. Testing thanks to borristhecat.
  ***************************************************************************************
  */

metadata {
 	definition (name: "Fibaro UBS", namespace: "cjcharles0", author: "Chris Charles", importUrl: "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/borristhecat/HUBITAT/master/Fibaro%20UBS.groovy") {

capability "Contact Sensor"
  	capability "Motion Sensor"
    capability "Sensor"
 	capability "Temperature Measurement"
    capability "Configuration"
 	//capability "Polling"
 	capability "Refresh"

command "removeChildDevices"
    command "createChildDevices"
    command "createChildTempDevices"
	//command "updateCurrentParams"
	command "listCurrentParams"
    command "open1"
    command "open2"
    command "close1"
    command "close2"

attribute "contact1","enum",["open1","close1"]
     attribute "contact2","enum",["open2","close2"]
	 attribute "TP1","decimal"
	 attribute "TP2","decimal"
	 attribute "TP3","decimal"
	 attribute "TP4","decimal" 

fingerprint deviceId: "1002", inClusters: "0x30,0x60,0x85,0x8E,0x72,0x70,0x86,0x7A", outClusters: "0x2B", mfr: "010F", deviceJoinName: "Fibaro UBS"

//fingerprint type: "1281", cc: "30 60 85 8E 72 70 86 7A", ccOut: "2B"
 }

//main(["temperature1"]) //, "contact1"
// details(["contact1","contact2",
 //		"temp1text", "TP1", "temp2text", "TP2",
 //        "temp3text", "TP3", "temp4text", "TP4",
 //        "configure", "report", "createchildren", "createtempchildren", "removechildren"])

preferences {
        //standard logging options
        input name: "logEnable", type: "bool", title: "Enable debug logging", defaultValue: true
        input name: "txtEnable", type: "bool", title: "Enable descriptionText logging", defaultValue: true
		input name: "settingEnable", type: "bool", title: "Enable setting", defaultValue: false
	 	input name: "IP1Type", type: "enum", title: "Input 1 Type",
                    options: ["Contact", "Motion"], defaultValue: "Contact", displayDuringSetup: false
		input name: "IP2Type", type: "enum", title: "Input 2 Type",
                    options: ["Contact", "Motion"], defaultValue: "Contact", displayDuringSetup: false
	 	input name: "Temps", type: "number", range: "0..4", required: true, defaultValue: "0",
            title: "Temperature probes number. \n" +
                   "Default value: 0."
		// input name: "Info", type: "paragraph", title:"Device Handler by @cjcharles", description: "Parameter Settings:", displayDuringSetup: false

if (settingEnable) input name: "param1", type: "number", range: "0..65535", required: true, defaultValue: "0",
            title: "Parameter No. 1 - Input 1 Alarm Cancellation Delay. \n" +
                   "Additional delay after an alarm from input 1 has ceased.\n" +
                   "Time in seconds to delay the ceasing event.\n" +

if (settingEnable) input name: "param2", type: "number", range: "0..65535", required: true, defaultValue: "0",
            title: "Parameter No. 2 - Input 2 Alarm Cancellation Delay. \n" +
                   "Additional delay after an alarm from input 2 has ceased.\n" +
                   "Time in seconds to delay the ceasing event.\n" +

if (settingEnable) input name: "param3", type: "number", range: "0..3", required: true, defaultValue: "1",
            title: "Parameter No. 3 - Type of Input No 1." +
                   "Available settings:\n" +
                   "0 – INPUT_NO (Normal Open)\n" +
				   "1 – INPUT_NC (Normal Close)\n" +
				   "2 – INPUT_MONOSTABLE\n" +
				   "3 – INPUT_BISTABLE\n" +
                   "Default value: 1."

if (settingEnable) input name: "param4", type: "number", range: "0..3", required: true, defaultValue: "1",
            title: "Parameter No. 4 - Type of Input No 2." +
                   "0 – INPUT_NO (Normal Open)\n" +
				   "1 – INPUT_NC (Normal Close)\n" +
				   "2 – INPUT_MONOSTABLE\n" +
				   "3 – INPUT_BISTABLE\n" +
                   "Default value: 1."

if (settingEnable) input name: "param5", type: "number", range: "0..255", required: true, defaultValue: "255",
            title: "Parameter No. 5 - Type of transmitted control or alarm frame for association group 1." +
				   "0 – Frame ALARM GENERIC\n" +
				   "1 – Frame ALARM SMOKE\n" +
				   "2 – Frame ALARM CO\n" +
				   "3 – Frame ALARM CO2\n" +
				   "4 – Frame ALARM HEAT\n" +
				   "5 – Frame ALARM WATER\n" +
				   "255 – Control frame BASIC_SET\n" +
                   "Default value: 255."

if (settingEnable) input name: "param6", type: "number", range: "0..255", required: true, defaultValue: "255",
            title: "Parameter No. 6 - Type of transmitted control or alarm frame for association group 2." +
				   "0 – Frame ALARM GENERIC\n" +
				   "1 – Frame ALARM SMOKE\n" +
				   "2 – Frame ALARM CO\n" +
				   "3 – Frame ALARM CO2\n" +
				   "4 – Frame ALARM HEAT\n" +
				   "5 – Frame ALARM WATER\n" +
				   "255 – Control frame BASIC_SET\n" +

if (settingEnable) input name: "param7", type: "number", range: "0..255", required: true, defaultValue: "255",
            title: "Parameter No. 7 - Value of the parameter specifying the forced level of dimming / opening sun blinds when " +
            	   "sent a “switch on” / ”open” command from association group no. 1.\n" +
                   "0-99 - Dimming or Opening Percentage\n" +
                   "255 - Last set percentage\n" +

if (settingEnable) input name: "param8", type: "number", range: "0..255", required: true, defaultValue: "255",
            title: "Parameter No. 8 - Value of the parameter specifying the forced level of dimming / opening sun blinds when " +
            	   "sent a “switch on” / ”open” command from association group no. 2.\n" +
                   "0-99 - Dimming or Opening Percentage\n" +
                   "255 - Last set percentage\n" +

if (settingEnable) input name: "param9", type: "number", range: "0..3", required: true, defaultValue: "0",
            title: "Parameter No. 9 - Deactivating transmission of the frame cancelling the alarm or the " +
				   "control frame deactivating the device (Basic). Disable the alarm cancellation function.\n" +
                   "0 – Cancellation sent for association group 1 and 2\n" +
				   "1 – Cancellation sent for association group 1 only\n" +
				   "2 – Cancellation sent for association group 2 only\n" +
				   "3 - Not sent for association group 1 or 2\n" +

if (settingEnable) input name: "param10", type: "number", range: "1..255", required: true, defaultValue: "20",
            title: "Parameter No. 10 - Interval between successive readings of temperature from all " +
				   "sensors connected to the device. (A reading does not result in sending to HE)\n" +
                   "1-255 - Seconds between readings\n" +
                   "Default value: 20."

if (settingEnable) input name: "param11", type: "number", range: "0..255", required: true, defaultValue: "200",
            title: "Parameter No. 11 - Interval between forcing to send report of the temperature. " +
				   "The forced report is sent immediately after the next temperature reading, " +
				   "irrespective of parameter 12. Advised to be 200 unless rapid temperature changes are expected.\n" +
                   "0 - Deactivate temperature sending\n" +
                   "1-255 - Seconds between sends\n" +
                   "Default value: 200."

if (settingEnable) input name: "param12", type: "number", range: "0..255", required: true, defaultValue: "8",
            title: "Parameter No. 12 - Insensitiveness to temperature changes. This is the maximum " +
				   "difference between the last reported temperature and the current temperature. " +
				   "If they differ by more than this then a report is sent.\n" +
                   "0-255 - x/16 = temp diff in C\n" +
                   "x/80*9 = temp diff in F\n" +
                   "Default value: 8 (0.5oC)."

if (settingEnable) input name: "param13", type: "number", range: "0..3", required: true, defaultValue: "0",
            title: "Parameter No. 13 - Transmitting the alarm or control frame in “broadcast” mode (i.e. to " +
				   "all devices within range), this information is not repeated by the mesh network." +
                   "0 - IN1 and IN2 broadcast inactive,\n" +
                   "1 - IN1 broadcast mode active only,\n" +
                   "2 - IN2 broadcast mode active only,\n" +
                   "3 - INI and IN2 broadcast mode active.\n" +

//if (settingEnable) input name: "param14", type: "number", range: "0..1", required: true, defaultValue: "1",
    //        title: "Parameter No. 14 - Scene activation functionality." +
    //               "Available settings:\n" +
    //               "0 - Deactivated functionality,\n" +
    //               "1 - Activated functionality.\n" +
    //               "Default value: 0."
 	} 
 }

def installed() {
 	if (txtEnable) log.info "installed()"
	state.ContactUsed = true
	state.MotionUsed = false
 }

def uninstalled() {
    if (txtEnable) log.info "uninstalled()"
     removeChildDevices()
 }
def configure() {
	log.warn "configure()"
    updateCurrentParams()
}
def logsOff(){
    log.warn "debug logging disabled..."
    device.updateSetting("logEnable",[value:"false",type:"bool"])
}
def SettingsOff(){
    log.warn "Settings disabled..."
    device.updateSetting("settingEnable",[value:"false",type:"bool"])
}

def refresh() {
	log.info "refresh"
	def cmds = []
	 switch(Temps){
		case 0:

cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:1, destinationEndPoint:1, commandClass:32, command:2).format()
 		cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:2, destinationEndPoint:2, commandClass:32, command:2).format()
		return delayBetween(cmds, 1500)
		 break;

case 1:

cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:1, destinationEndPoint:1, commandClass:32, command:2).format()
		cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:2, destinationEndPoint:2, commandClass:32, command:2).format()
 		cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:3, destinationEndPoint:3, commandClass:49, command:5).format()
		 break;

case 2:

cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:3, destinationEndPoint:3, commandClass:49, command:5).format()
 		cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:4, destinationEndPoint:4, commandClass:49, command:5).format()
		 break;

case 3:

cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:4, destinationEndPoint:4, commandClass:49, command:5).format()
 		cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:5, destinationEndPoint:5, commandClass:49, command:5).format()
		 break;

case 4:

cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:5, destinationEndPoint:5, commandClass:49, command:5).format()
 		cmds << zwave.multiChannelV3.multiChannelCmdEncap(sourceEndPoint:6, destinationEndPoint:6, commandClass:49, command:5).format()
		 break;

}
 }

def createChildDevices(){
 	log.info "Adding Child Devices if not already added"
     //for (i in 1..2) {
	 for (i in 1) {
     	try {
         	if (txtEnable) log.info "Trying to create child switch if it doesn't already exist ${i}"
             def currentchild = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${i}"}
             if (currentchild == null) {
             if (txtEnable) log.info "Creating child for IP${i}"
             if (IP1Type == "Contact") addChildDevice("hubitat", "Virtual Contact Sensor", "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${i}", [name: "${device.displayName} (Contact${i})", isComponent: true])
 			 if (IP1Type == "Motion") addChildDevice("hubitat", "Virtual Motion Sensor", "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${i}", [name: "${device.displayName} (Contact${i})", isComponent: true])

}
         } catch (e) {
         if (txtEnable) log.debug "Error adding child ${i}: ${e}"
         }

}
	 for (i in 2) {
     	try {
         	if (txtEnable) log.info "Trying to create child switch if it doesn't already exist ${i}"
             def currentchild = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${i}"}
             if (txtEnable) log.info "Creating child for IP${i}"
             if (IP2Type == "Contact") addChildDevice("hubitat", "Virtual Contact Sensor", "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${i}", [name: "${device.displayName} (Contact${i})", isComponent: true])
 			 if (IP2Type == "Motion") addChildDevice("hubitat", "Virtual Motion Sensor", "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${i}", [name: "${device.displayName} (Contact${i})", isComponent: true])

}
         } catch (e) {
         if (txtEnable) log.debug "Error adding child ${i}: ${e}"
         }

}
 }
 def createChildTempDevices() {
   	 switch(Temps){
		case 1:
		 	 for (i in 1) {
		if (txtEnable) log.info "Creating 1 Temperature child" 
                    def currentchild = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-TP${i}"}
                    addChildDevice("hubitat", "Virtual Temperature Sensor", "${device.deviceNetworkId}-TP${i}", [name: "${device.displayName} (Temp${i})", isComponent: true])
					}
		}
		break
		case 2:
		 	for (i in 1..2) {
		if (txtEnable) log.info "Creating 2 Temperature child's" 
                    def currentchild = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-TP${i}"}
                    addChildDevice("hubitat", "Virtual Temperature Sensor", "${device.deviceNetworkId}-TP${i}", [name: "${device.displayName} (Temp${i})", isComponent: true])
				}
				}
		 break
		 case 3:
		 	for (i in 1..3) {
		if (txtEnable) log.info "Creating 3 Temperature child's" 
				}
				}
		 break
		 case 4:
		 	for (i in 1..4) {
		if (txtEnable) log.info "Creating 4 Temperature child's" 
				}
				}
		 break
		 case 0:

if (txtEnable) log.info "Not creating any Temperature children as value is set to 0" 

break
	 }  	
 }
 private removeChildDevices() {
 	log.info "Removing Child Devices, if any installed"
     try {
         getChildDevices()?.each {
         	try {
             	deleteChildDevice(it.deviceNetworkId)
             } catch (e) {
          log.debug "Error deleting ${it.deviceNetworkId}, probably locked in a App: ${e}"
             }
         }
     } catch (err) {
       log.debug "Either no children exist or error finding child devices for some reason: ${err}"
     }
 }
/*def parse(String description) {
	def result = null
	def cmd = zwave.parse(description, [ 0x60: 3])
	if (cmd) {
		result = zwaveEvent(cmd)
	}
	if (logEnable) log.debug "parsed '$description' to result: ${result}"
	return result
} */
def parse(String description) {
    if (logEnable) log.trace "description:${description}"
    if (logEnable) log.debug "parse description: ${description}"
    def cmd = zwave.parse(description,[ 0x20:1, 0x26: 1])
    if (cmd) {zwaveEvent(cmd)}
    return
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.manufacturerspecificv1.ManufacturerSpecificReport cmd) {
  if (txtEnable) log.info("ManufacturerSpecificReport ${cmd.inspect()}")
 }

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.configurationv1.ConfigurationReport cmd) {
 	if (txtEnable) log.info("ConfigurationReport ${cmd.inspect()}")
 }

def createEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.manufacturerspecificv2.ManufacturerSpecificReport cmd, Map item1) { 
 if (txtEnable)	log.info "manufacturerId:   ${cmd.manufacturerId}"
 if (txtEnable) log.info "manufacturerName: ${cmd.manufacturerName}"
 if (txtEnable) log.info "productId:        ${cmd.productId}"
 if (txtEnable) log.info "productTypeId:    ${cmd.productTypeId}"

}

def createEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.versionv1.VersionReport cmd, Map item1) {	
     updateDataValue("applicationVersion", "${cmd.applicationVersion}")
if (txtEnable)	log.info "applicationVersion:      ${cmd.applicationVersion}"
if (txtEnable)	log.info "applicationSubVersion:   ${cmd.applicationSubVersion}"
if (txtEnable)	log.info "zWaveLibraryType:        ${cmd.zWaveLibraryType}"
if (txtEnable)	log.info "zWaveProtocolVersion:    ${cmd.zWaveProtocolVersion}"
if (txtEnable)	log.info "zWaveProtocolSubVersion: ${cmd.zWaveProtocolSubVersion}"
 }

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.basicv1.BasicSet cmd) {
if (logEnable) log.debug "BasicSet V1 ${cmd.inspect()}"
		if (state.ContactUsed) def currentstate
		if (state.MotionUsed) def motionstate
	if (cmd.value) {
		if (state.ContactUsed) currentstate = "open"
        if (state.MotionUsed) motionstate = "inactive"
 	} else {
		if (state.ContactUsed) currentstate = "closed"
     	if (state.MotionUsed) motionstate = "active"
 	}
     	if (state.ContactUsed) createEvent(name: "contact${cmd.sourceEndPoint}", value: currentstate, descriptionText: "${device.displayName} is ${currentstate}", type: "physical")
		if (state.MotionUsed) createEvent(name: "contact${cmd.sourceEndPoint}", value: motionstate, descriptionText: "${device.displayName} is ${motionstate}", type: "physical")

try {
        def childDevice = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint}"}
        if (childDevice)
         if (state.MotionUsed) childDevice.sendEvent(name: "motion", value: motionstate, descriptionText: "IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint} is ${motionstate}", type: "physical")
        if (state.ContactUsed) childDevice.sendEvent(name: "contact", value: currentstate, descriptionText: "IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint} is ${currentstate}", type: "physical")

if (txtEnable) log.info "Fibaro is ${motionstate} and ${currentstate}"
     } catch (e) {
         log.error "Couldn't find child device, probably hasn't been created yet? Please click create child devices. Error: ${e}"
     }
 }

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.multichannelv4.MultiChannelCmdEncap cmd) {
  if (logEnable) log.debug "ZWaveEvent V4 ${cmd.inspect()}"
 	def result
 	if (cmd.commandClass == 32) {
 		if (cmd.parameter[0] == 0) {

}
 		if (cmd.parameter[0] == 255) {

}
    	if (txtEnable) log.info "IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint} is ${currentstate}"
         //First update tile on this device
 		if (state.ContactUsed) sendEvent(name: "contact${cmd.sourceEndPoint}", value: currentstate, descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint} is ${currentstate}", type: "physical")
		if (state.MotionUsed) sendEvent(name: "contact${cmd.sourceEndPoint}", value: motionstate, descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint} is ${motionstate}", type: "physical")

//If not null then we have found either IP1 or IP2, hence try to send to the child device aswell
         try {
             def childDevice = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint}"}
             if (childDevice)
         if (state.MotionUsed) childDevice.sendEvent(name: "motion", value: motionstate, descriptionText: "IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint} is ${motionstate}", type: "physical")
         if (state.ContactUsed) childDevice.sendEvent(name: "contact", value: currentstate, descriptionText: "IP${cmd.sourceEndPoint} is ${currentstate}", type: "physical")

} catch (e) {
             log.error "Couldn't find child device, probably hasn't been created yet? Please click create child devices. Error: ${e}"
         }
     }
 	else if (cmd.commandClass == 49) {
 		if ((cmd.sourceEndPoint >= 3) && (cmd.sourceEndPoint <= 6)) { 
 			def tempsensorid = cmd.sourceEndPoint - 2
 			def tempendpoint = "TP" + tempsensorid.toString()
             def tempval = ((cmd.parameter[4] * 256) + cmd.parameter[5])
             if (tempval > 32767) {
             	//Here we deal with negative values
             	tempval = tempval - 65536
             }
             //Finally round the temperature

def tempprocessed = (tempval / 100).toDouble().round(1)

def units = getTemperatureScale()
 			//def cmdScale = cmd.scale == 1 ? "F" : "C"
 			//def tempval = convertTemperatureIfNeeded(cmd.scaledSensorValue, cmdScale, cmd.precision).toDouble().round(1)

if (txtEnable) log.info "${tempendpoint} has changed to ${tempprocessed}${units}"

sendEvent(name: tempendpoint, value: tempprocessed, descriptionText: "$device.displayName - ${tempendpoint} is ${tempprocessed}", displayed: true, unit: units, type: "physical")

//If not null then we have found either contact1 or contact2, hence try to send to the child
             try {
                 def childDevice = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-${tempendpoint}"}
                 if (childDevice)
                 	//We found a child device that matches so send it the new temperature
                     childDevice.sendEvent(name: "temperature", value: tempprocessed, descriptionText: "$device.displayName - ${tempendpoint} is ${tempprocessed}", unit: units, type: "physical")
             } catch (e) {
             	//Not an error message here as people may not want child temperature devices
          log.debug "Couldn't find child ${tempendpoint} device, probably hasn't been created yet? Please click create child Temp devices. Error: ${e}"
             }
         }
 	}
 	else {
 		//Send them here just in case we want to do more complicated processing (not doing it as need to have endpoint passed and that makes it a bit messy)
 		def encapsulatedCommand = cmd.encapsulatedCommand([0x31: 2, 0x60: 3, 0x85: 2, 0x8E: 2, 0x72: 1, 0x70: 1, 0x86: 1, 0x7A: 1, 0xEF: 1, 0x2B: 1]) // can specify command class versions here like in zwave.parse
 	if (logEnable) log.debug ("Command from endpoint ${cmd.sourceEndPoint}: ${encapsulatedCommand}")
 		if (encapsulatedCommand) {
 			result = zwaveEvent(encapsulatedCommand)
 		}
 	}
     return result
 }

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.sensormultilevelv2.SensorMultilevelReport cmd)
 {
 	//This is no longer used as caught in an earlier event, but kept here in case the code is useful
 if (logEnable) log.debug "Sensor MultiLevel Report - Sensor Type = ${cmd.sensorType}"
 	switch (cmd.sensorType) {
 		case 1:
 			// temperature
 			def cmdScale = cmd.scale == 1 ? "F" : "C"
 			def tempval = convertTemperatureIfNeeded(cmd.scaledSensorValue, cmdScale, cmd.precision).toDouble().round(1)
             sendEvent(name: "TP${cmd.sourceEndPoint}", value: tempprocessed, displayed: true, unit: units, type: "physical")
 			break;
 	}
  if (logEnable) log.debug map
 	createEvent(map)
 }

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.sensormultilevelv1.SensorMultilevelReport cmd) {
   if (logEnable) log.debug "SensorMultilevelReport $cmd"
 }

//Added by JG
def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.sceneactivationv1.SceneActivationSet cmd) {
    log.debug(cmd)
    log.debug "sceneId: ${cmd.sceneId}"
    //log.debug "dimmingDuration: ${cmd.dimmingDuration}"

def contactname = "contact2"
    def childid = "2"
    switch (cmd.sceneId) {
        case 10: // IP1 de-asserted
            contactname = "contact1"
            childid = "1"
        case 20: // IP2 de-asserted
        break
        case 11: // IP1 asserted
            contactname = "contact1"
            childid = "1"
        case 21: // IP2 asserted
        break
        default:
            logging("Unhandled SceneActivationSet: ${cmd}")
            return
        break
    }

if (txtEnable) log.info "IP${childid} is ${currentstate}"
    //First update tile on this device
    if (state.ContactUsed) sendEvent(name: contactname, value: currentstate, descriptionText: "$device.displayName - contactname is ${currentstate}", type: "physical")
    if (state.MotionUsed) sendEvent(name: contactname, value: motionstate, descriptionText: "$device.displayName - contactname is ${motionstate}", type: "physical")

//If not null then we have found either IP1 or IP2, hence try to send to the child device aswell
    try {
        def childDevice = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP${childid}"}
        if (childDevice)
        if (state.MotionUsed) childDevice.sendEvent(name: "motion", value: motionstate, descriptionText: "IP${childid} is ${motionstate}", type: "physical")
        if (state.ContactUsed) childDevice.sendEvent(name: "contact", value: currentstate, descriptionText: "IP${childid} is ${currentstate}", type: "physical")
    } catch (e) {
    }
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.Command cmd) {
 	// This will capture any commands not handled by other instances of zwaveEvent
 	// and is recommended for development so you can see every command the device sends
 if (txtEnable)	log.info "Catchall reached for cmd: ${cmd.toString()}}"
 if (txtEnable)	return createEvent(descriptionText: "${device.displayName}: ${cmd}")
 }

def updateCurrentParams() {
	log.warn "Sending configuration parameters to ${device.displayName}"  

log.debug "Param 14 setting = ${param14.value}" 

def cmds = []  
	cmds << zwave.multiChannelAssociationV2.multiChannelAssociationSet(groupingIdentifier:2, nodeId:[zwaveHubNodeId]).format()
	cmds << zwave.associationV2.associationSet(groupingIdentifier:3, nodeId:[zwaveHubNodeId]).format()
	cmds << zwave.associationV1.associationRemove(groupingIdentifier:1, nodeId:zwaveHubNodeId).format() 
	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param1 == null ? 0 : param1.value, parameterNumber: 1, size: 2).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param2 == null ? 0 : param2.value, parameterNumber: 2, size: 2).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param3 == null ? 1 : param3.value, parameterNumber: 3, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param4 == null ? 1 : param4.value, parameterNumber: 4, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param5 == null ? 255 : param5.value, parameterNumber: 5, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param6 == null ? 255 : param6.value, parameterNumber: 6, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param7 == null ? 255 : param7.value, parameterNumber: 7, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param8 == null ? 255 : param8.value, parameterNumber: 8, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param9 == null ? 0 : param9.value, parameterNumber: 9, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param10 == null ? 20 : param10.value, parameterNumber: 10, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param11 == null ? 200 : param11.value, parameterNumber: 11, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param12 == null ? 8 : param12.value, parameterNumber: 12, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param13 == null ? 0 : param13.value, parameterNumber: 13, size: 1).format()
    //cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: param14 == null ? 0 : param14.value, parameterNumber: 14, size: 1).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(scaledConfigurationValue: 1, parameterNumber: 14, size: 1).format()
    return delayBetween(cmds, 500)
}

def listCurrentParams() {
    log.info "Listing of current parameter settings of ${device.displayName}"
 def cmds = []
 	cmds << zwave.multiChannelAssociationV2.multiChannelAssociationGet(groupingIdentifier:2).format()
 	cmds << zwave.associationV2.associationGet(groupingIdentifier: 3).format()
 	cmds << zwave.associationV1.associationGet(groupingIdentifier: 1).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 1).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 2).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 3).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 4).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 5).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 6).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 7).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 8).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 9).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 10).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 11).format()
    cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 12).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 13).format()
 	cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 14).format()
 	return delayBetween(cmds, 500)
 }

def open1() {
    if (IP1Type == "Contact") sendEvent(name: "contact1", value: "open", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP1 was set to open", type: "digital")
	if (IP1Type == "Motion") sendEvent(name: "contact1", value: "inactive", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP1 was set to inactive", type: "digital")
     try {
         def childDevice = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP1"}
         log.info "Changing child ${childDevice} to open/inactive"
         if (childDevie)
         if (IP1Type == "Motion") childDevice.sendEvent(name: "motion", value: "inactive", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP1 was set to inactive", type: "digital")
         if (IP1Type == "Contact") childDevice.sendEvent(name: "contact", value: "open", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP1 was set to open", type: "digital")
     } catch (e) {
     }
 }

def close1() {
    if (IP1Type == "Contact") sendEvent(name: "contact1", value: "closed", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP1 was set to closed", type: "digital")
	if (IP1Type == "Motion") sendEvent(name: "contact1", value: "active", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP1 was set to active", type: "digital")
     try {
         def childDevice = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP1"}
         log.info "Changing child ${childDevice} to closed/active"
         if (childDevice)
         if (IP1Type == "Motion") childDevice.sendEvent(name: "motion", value: "active", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP1 was set to active", type: "digital")
         if (IP1Type == "Contact") childDevice.sendEvent(name: "contact", value: "closed", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP1 was set to closed", type: "digital")
     } catch (e) {
     }
 }

def open2() {
    if (IP2Type == "Contact") sendEvent(name: "contact2", value: "open", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP2 was set to open", type: "digital")
	if (IP2Type == "Motion") sendEvent(name: "contact2", value: "inactive", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP2 was set to inactive", type: "digital")
     try {
         def childDevice = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP2"}
         log.info "Changing child ${childDevice} to open/inactive"
         if (childDevice)
         if (IP2Type == "Motion") childDevice.sendEvent(name: "motion", value: "inactive", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP2 was set to inactive", type: "digital")
         if (IP2Type == "Contact") childDevice.sendEvent(name: "contact", value: "open", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP2 was set to open", type: "digital")
     } catch (e) {
     }
 }

def close2() {
    if (IP2Type == "Contact") sendEvent(name: "contact2", value: "closed", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP2 was set to closed", type: "digital")
	if (IP2Type == "Motion") sendEvent(name: "contact2", value: "active", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP2 was set to active", type: "digital")
     try {
         def childDevice = getChildDevices()?.find { it.deviceNetworkId == "${device.deviceNetworkId}-IP2"}
         log.info "Changing child ${childDevice} to closed/active"
         if (childDevice)
         if (IP2Type == "Motion") childDevice.sendEvent(name: "motion", value: "active", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP2 was set to active", type: "digital")
         if (IP2Type == "Contact") childDevice.sendEvent(name: "contact", value: "closed", descriptionText: "$device.displayName - IP2 was set to closed", type: "digital")
     } catch (e) {
	 }
 }
//capture preference changes
def updated() {
	log.info "updated()"
	log.warn "debug logging is: ${logEnable == true}"
    log.warn "description logging is: ${txtEnable == true}"
	log.warn "Settings is: ${settingEnable == true}"
	if (logEnable) runIn(1800,logsOff)
	if (settingEnable) runIn(2100,SettingsOff)

// Check for any null settings and change them to default values
    if (IP1Type == null) IP1Type = "Contact"
    if (IP2Type == null) IP2Type = "Contact"

// is contact or motion used or both

if (IP1Type == "Contact" || IP2Type == "Contact") { state.ContactUsed = true
	if (txtEnable)	log.info "At least 1 Contact used"
	} else { state.ContactUsed = false
	if (txtEnable)	log.info "Contact's not used"	

}

if (IP1Type == "Motion" || IP2Type == "Motion") { state.MotionUsed = true
	if (txtEnable)	log.info "At least 1 Motion used"
	} else { state.MotionUsed = false
	if (txtEnable)	log.info "Motion not used"	

}
}

@rebecca
So just to start, it looks like you also need the child device drivers from the erocm123 repo. It will default to the contact sensor so grab that one for sure, anything else he has drivers for them all here (do a ctrl-f search for child to find them) Hubitat/Drivers at master · erocm123/Hubitat · GitHub

This could probably be converted to use the built in Hubitat child devices, but would probably need to change a few things in the main driver to get it to work right.

I am assuming that since they list Endpoint 2 and 3, it will report that way. The snip you posted shows Endpoint 1 with that seems like the main device classes, but if it was reporting as multichannel EP1 this driver would not have worked at all. Long story short, that might be EP0, and the two sensors are possibly EP1 and EP2, its an easy fix if that the case. I added some logging so you can see more info about how the endpoints report.

Set the Debug Logging to ALL

Here is a gist post of my updates. If you hit the "Revisions" button you can see the changes I made from the original.