Support@hubitat.com

What is the response time for email messages sent to support@hubitat.com?

I sent one in 24 hours ago and I have not received an acknowledgement or receipt.

Have you checked your junk mail as you should get an automated response with a ticket number straight away.

3 Likes

@bobbyD - I believe you should get an automatic response with a ticket number . . . .

2 Likes

That is correct.
If you don't get at least an automatic email then I would send a PM to @bobbyD
It may be that your email is stuck in their spam folder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Our normal response time for the first inquiry is within 24 hours, however, the urgency of the problem usually dictates the response time.

Automatic response is generated minutes after we receive an email. In rare cases our server may block an email as spam. In that case it is best to try a different email address or reach out to us in the community.

If you used the same email address as your community account is registered with, I can confirm that we did not receive an inquiry. If you used a different email address, please send me a private message with your email address so I can look for your ticket.

5 Likes

I sent the support request from a different email address. I have resubmitted the support request.

1 Like